Hectic picks wrong road rage target

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Footage has surfaced of the moment a furious motorist was pulled over by New South Wales police, before launching into an expletive-laden rant aimed at the officers.

The man claimed he was pulled over when he sounded his horn at the unmarked police car, because it was “travelling too slow in the outside lane”.

“I got pulled over by these f**king little dogs because they’re doing 80km/h in the right lane and I beeped,” he said in the recording.

The clip, uploaded to TikTok on Thursday, then shows him launch into a bizarre tirade, labelling the police “rats” and “little dogs”.

The man labelled the police officers ‘little dogs’. Picture: TikTokSource:Supplied

At one point, the driver tells the officers, who were trying to reason with him, “I don’t care what you have to say, you all are spastics”.

When one of the officers attempted to interrupt, the man said, “Excuse me officer, I’m not talking to you I’m talking to the camera”.

He was then told to return to his car, prompting him to label the officers “little gronks”.

“I’ll get another ticket and shove it up your a*se you little rat.”

The ordeal ends with the motorist approaching one of the police officers from behind and saying, “Excuse me d*ckhead, can I see your name please?”

When he failed to get a response, he moved onto the next officer and said, “Excuse me you stupid little rat, can I see your name please?”

NSW Police has been contacted for comment.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Did this boofhead actually think this was going to end any other way? If he simply complied with the officers, he probably could've got off simply with a warning. I'll admit he was unlucky, all of us have been in situations where we've honked at a slow driver to hurry the fuck up, but this guy could've handled it better once he found out they were cops.

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a fucken dickhead.
That why I could never be a cop. That piece of shit would have a bullet in his leg.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont the officer still have those baton things?

sir your tail light is out,, “what, no it’s not” smack!!! Yes it is. Book him again.

then hit him like in the Cronulla riots, remember that officer wildly swinging his baton

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try that sort of rubbish in another country (say Russia), it could be a bashathon.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Said it before, cops can be sly, maybe he was baited.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is only one winner with how he is carrying on and it's the cops.

Here is the confrontation without the bleeping. This guy is off his head hahaha