Heartbroken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs i went on a total starvation diet for months so i would look sexy for the summer, my plan was when ana ivanovic sees me watching her play tennis she would get ovewhelmed by the Rodzilla and then give me the telephone contact information VIA a ballboy

the starvation plan worked, ive lost alot of weight and now im looking sexy but now ivanovic is going out with Bastian Schweinsteiger ffs, this guy has been training his whole life there is no way i can compete with him, if only that blonde bimbo longtime ex girlfriend of his kept up the good sex and not got comfortable my plan would have worked

oh well, now i have to settle for the mona barthel

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mona Barthel looks like the lovechild of Mitch Brown and Freddy Krueger.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would've thought Jelena Jankovic was more your type anyway...try your plan with her

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I would've thought Jelena Jankovic was more your type anyway...try your plan with her
yeah im going to do it with jankovic to spite ivanovic, they apparently are rivals tbh

btw the good news is im looking radiant ffs, at least some good came out of this

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ffs i went on a total starvation diet for months so i would look sexy for the summer, my plan was when ana ivanovic sees me watching her play tennis she would get ovewhelmed by the Rodzilla and then give me the telephone contact information VIA a ballboy

the starvation plan worked, ive lost alot of weight and now im looking sexy but now ivanovic is going out with Bastian Schweinsteiger ffs, this guy has been training his whole life there is no way i can compete with him, if only that blonde bimbo longtime ex girlfriend of his kept up the good sex and not got comfortable my plan would have worked

oh well, now i have to settle for the mona barthel
I thought you loved Ariana Grande?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yarr, Ariana Grande. Love that chick. Love Ivanovic too.

Maybe you should say "Hey baby, bet I have a larger Schweinsteiger"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You and me are going to fight right now

In tetris
tbh berries im older than you so the current pop culture is over for me, i meant no disrespect ffs, but you challenging me to a tetris match is like challenging el masri in goalkicking

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yarr, Ariana Grande. Love that chick. Love Ivanovic too.

Maybe you should say "Hey baby, bet I have a larger Schweinsteiger"
the name Rodzilla already indicates that tbh, actually the name Schweinsteiger means pig f***er, so i hope ivanovic is happy with the name

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Go find out then tell us if you would bang or not lol
yes i already seen the pics and yes the rodzilla would accept if an invitation to bang was offered

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
tbh berries im older than you so the current pop culture is over for me, i meant no disrespect ffs, but you challenging me to a tetris match is like challenging el masri in goalkicking
Beating you at your own game will be my pleasure.

As I have no friends or a life I spent the 6 month ban from this forum practicing my Tetris skills to take you on in case we had a disagreement on vaginas

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Beating you at your own game will be my pleasure.

As I have no friends or a life I spent the 6 month ban from this forum practicing my Tetris skills to take you on in case we had a disagreement on vaginas
yeah well what am i? a social guy who has no time for tetris? lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Leave Tetris out of this guys. No argument that started with Vaginas was ever solved by a Tetris tournament. Every Vagina is wonderful and beautiful to someone. Even the blue muffins.

Status
Not open for further replies.