Health Spotter Calls

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I am so sick to death of these mofos calling me. They always appear to be calling from a mobile phone number which is obviously just a mask to them calling from a call centre.

I block the number, then they call again using a different mask mobile phone number.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am so sick to death of these mofos calling me. They always appear to be calling from a mobile phone number which is obviously just a mask to them calling from a call centre.

I block the number, then they call again using a different mask mobile phone number.
For best results in getting them to stop calling tell them you will talk in a moment, put down the phone and leave it until they actually resent the amount of time to they've wasted waiting for you to get back on the line and hang up themselves.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some crappy health insurance comparing service (I think) provided that it's not a scam.
Yeah go with Alan's advice. I found in the US that a quick way to get off of a telemarketer list was to waste their time.

Once because I had nothing better to do I pretended to be interested for about 30 minutes, and then got put onto a manager because I was able to ask some questions that seemed relevant but were a bit advanced. Spent 30+ minutes talking to her, then just abruptly said, "nah, not interested, but, I am about to go and get me some sushi", then described the sushi I was going to get in lavish detail with out pausing until she hung up.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah go with Alan's advice. I found in the US that a quick way to get off of a telemarketer list was to waste their time.

Once because I had nothing better to do I pretended to be interested for about 30 minutes, and then got put onto a manager because I was able to ask some questions that seemed relevant but were a bit advanced. Spent 30+ minutes talking to her, then just abruptly said, "nah, not interested, but, I am about to go and get me some sushi", then described the sushi I was going to get in lavish detail with out pausing until she hung up.
I got a call from another annoying service once and told them call me at 5pm when I'm at home. They did. I streamed an adult video with some chick moaning for about 25-30 mins. After all that, they were still on the line.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I got a call from another annoying service once and told them call me at 5pm when I'm at home. They did. I streamed an adult video with some chick moaning for about 25-30 mins. After all that, they were still on the line.
Yeah see you gotta be boring, or get to the manager level. The advantage with US ones is they are usually on retainer, so they make most of their money through verified sales.