He hindu nothing

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
ouch, your shoulder sounds worse than mine. yep I am the same sleeping on my right shoulder but not any more.

are you doing any exercises to fix it? the ones with the band?

Thanks for the pillow recommendation, do they stay cool in summer?
Most of the time it's fine, but with circular motions it weakens quite fast.

I was going to the gym and doing band exercises but nothing much helped. Have had 2 cortisone shots in the years over it (when it got really bad).

Umm re the pillow can't say I've noticed a difference really, although if the pillow is hot a satin pillowslip would probably help.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Most of the time it's fine, but with circular motions it weakens quite fast.

I was going to the gym and doing band exercises but nothing much helped. Have had 2 cortisone shots in the years over it (when it got really bad).

Umm re the pillow can't say I've noticed a difference really, although if the pillow is hot a satin pillowslip would probably help.

I have been trying a lot of exercises with bands and without bands but this guy makes a lot of sense and it has some what helped me recover. I just need to be consistent and let it heal

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have been trying a lot of exercises with bands and without bands but this guy makes a lot of sense and it has some what helped me recover. I just need to be consistent and let it heal

The second band exercise, the kettlebell and the bar one I used to do at the gym. My issue though is kinda the opposite. Hypermobile joints, so things move around more than they should, and end up with the AC joint getting impinged. If that happens badly my shoulder locks.

Combine that with zero glutes meaning my lower back can literally pull from sitting down on a toilet or something... and I'm a right mess LOL.

In my 30s with a body in my 90s LOL

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

The second band exercise, the kettlebell and the bar one I used to do at the gym. My issue though is kinda the opposite. Hypermobile joints, so things move around more than they should, and end up with the AC joint getting impinged. If that happens badly my shoulder locks.

Combine that with zero glutes meaning my lower back can literally pull from sitting down on a toilet or something... and I'm a right mess LOL.

In my 30s with a body in my 90s LOL
One thing he failed to mention in his video is if an exercise gives you pain more than 5 in the scale of 1-10 then don’t do it . But the key is consistency . These exercises takes months to fix the problem there is no magic bullet so one has to be patient and consists.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not true the amount of ubers ive pretended to be alseep in and i can even get fingered

they were raping you with their eyes and you didn't even notice.

wait till your pregnancy test comes positive.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IndianMan ... do you still have that contraption on your ceiling for doing weights/gym work... or has the wifey told you to remove it?
I was about to find a pic of an Indian hanging upside down, then an Indian sits next to me in the bus ffs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Indiandog

True story....

My misses put 5 bucks on a horse called Taj Mahal. It wasn't a tip, she heard the name on the radio and quoted "I put 5 bucks for your friend "India Man"

First time I pissed my self in about 3 weeks lol

I promise I'm taking you for a feed if it wins.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Indiandog

True story....

My misses put 5 bucks on a horse called Taj Mahal. It wasn't a tip, she heard the name on the radio and quoted "I put 5 bucks for your friend "India Man"

First time I pissed my self in about 3 weeks lol

I promise I'm taking you for a feed if it wins.
India man? It's gotta be him couldn't be that many in the world