He hindu nothing

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Once you disclose to your Indian co-worker how much you will be earning he will expect a high five.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When my Hindu girlfriend told me she wanted me to give her a facial, I nearly came on the spot

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why don't Indians play football? A: Because every time they get a corner they open shop

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It took a lying **** JT, to get him out of hiding, but welcome back @Indiandog brother.
Thanks bro, I saw red when I read that JT article and had to get my therapy by venting out somewhere and Kennel was the only choice I had. lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
IndianMan ... do you still have that contraption on your ceiling for doing weights/gym work... or has the wifey told you to remove it?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
IndianMan ... do you still have that contraption on your ceiling for doing weights/gym work... or has the wifey told you to remove it?

I got the evil eye from you fuckers ever since I uploaded that pic here, both my rotator cuffs got injured and still not healed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I got the evil eye from you fuckers ever since I uploaded that pic here, both my rotator cuffs got injured and still not healed.
Not me bro, Inshallah you get better.

I gave you the eye on your Brown nips lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
From that contraption, or something else?

Sorry to hear man... hope you heal soon :( ... Shoulder injuries are bloody annoying.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
From that contraption, or something else?

Sorry to hear man... hope you heal soon :( ... Shoulder injuries are bloody annoying.

na not from that, mainly old age , lol

plus starting doing heavier bench presses to get some tightness in my C-cups and having the indian genes did not help , it went from clicking noise to worst pain ever.

it is slowly recovering but haven't done any weight for few months now.

I have to sleep on my back now which is the most annoying part as I have always been a side sleeper and probably that aggravated my injury more.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
na not from that, mainly old age , lol

plus starting doing heavier bench presses to get some tightness in my C-cups and having the indian genes did not help , it went from clicking noise to worst pain ever.

it is slowly recovering but haven't done any weight for few months now.

I have to sleep on my back now which is the most annoying part as I have always been a side sleeper and probably that aggravated my injury more.
I hear you there.. My right shoulder the AC is rooted in (rubs and impinges with little to no motion), so literally I can shave half my face (or clean 2 car tyres), then I have to rest as I get a burning sensation and weakness through it. I always used to (and still kinda do) sleep on my right shoulder, which made matters worse.

Got myself a Tempur Symphony pillow on recommendation from a bedding store after getting neck cramps trying to sleep on my back/side, and the difference was startling.

At between $200 and $230 (Harvey Norman), they aren't cheap, but if it gives you a good nights rest it's worth it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hear you there.. My right shoulder the AC is rooted in (rubs and impinges with little to no motion), so literally I can shave half my face (or clean 2 car tyres), then I have to rest as I get a burning sensation and weakness through it. I always used to (and still kinda do) sleep on my right shoulder, which made matters worse.

Got myself a Tempur Symphony pillow on recommendation from a bedding store after getting neck cramps trying to sleep on my back/side, and the difference was startling.

At between $200 and $230 (Harvey Norman), they aren't cheap, but if it gives you a good nights rest it's worth it.

ouch, your shoulder sounds worse than mine. yep I am the same sleeping on my right shoulder but not any more.

are you doing any exercises to fix it? the ones with the band?

Thanks for the pillow recommendation, do they stay cool in summer?