Rumour HE’S STAYING AT PENRITH, IT'S OVER”: GREG ALEXANDER SAYS BURTON WILL BACKFLIP ON BULLDOGS

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^^thanks for your input Brian >:(

didnt take it seriously but STFU **** @ alexandria i mean...

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3 years is a long time not to play in the nrl,should he go down that path and we enforce the contract

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think most of us know it was a joke. The problem is, it has added to the media shitstorm. Just look at the way it was originally reported.
why the outrage then, thats the media shitstorm wants

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where there is smoke there is a fire hope this ain’t true

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well the club better stand firm on his contract, make Alexander cry

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
With a backline in 2022 looking like
allen/meaney
jac
cotric
Naden
okunbar/Dwz
Burton
Flanagen

We're gonna need some some back up come Origin time.
hence the likes of :
alamoti
schoupp

The backline is now surely sewn up for 2022...

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith Panthers legend Greg Alexander has stated that Matt Burton will be staying at the club despite having signed for the 2022 season with the Canterbury Bulldogs.

Panthers CEO Brian Fletcher earlier in the week stated that Burton should backflip on his move to Belmore as it would be a “bad decision for him, his career and his mental health".

Alexander reaffirmed Burton’s position at the Panthers when he joined Morning Glory with Matty Johns to say that Penrith won’t be letting him go anywhere.

“He’s backflipping, he’s not going to the Dogs,” Brandy stated.

“Matt Burton is now playing in the centres, and he’s keeping out the centres that were playing centres.

“He’s staying at Penrith. It’s over.”
Greg Alexander used to be my idol growing up, hence the word USED tooo be! That has changed since he has been a director and a fox commentator, this guy must have been knocked one too many times in his playing days because the S H I T tat comes out of his mouth and the advice he gives Freddy for SOO is horse crap!!! I would be taking what this guy says about Burton like a grain of salt ... this due has no integrity at all and is very biased when it comes towards Penrith .. seriously what was I thinking looking up to this muppet in my younger days?!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Greg Alexander used to be my idol growing up, hence the word USED tooo be! That has changed since he has been a director and a fox commentator, this guy must have been knocked one too many times in his playing days because the S H I T tat comes out of his mouth and the advice he gives Freddy for SOO is horse crap!!! I would be taking what this guy says about Burton like a grain of salt ... this due has no integrity at all and is very biased when it comes towards Penrith .. seriously what was I thinking looking up to this muppet in my younger days?!
yup agreed alexander has one too many knocks and only crap comes out of his mouth is exactly that CRAP

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
some people here, would get fooled on april 1
I did this year lol. Some cock sucker posted on FB that Brandon Smith had signed. I yelled to my son to come here.

He said "Dad it's April Fools you dick head, Im going back to bed"

I dont know why but I didn't get angry at the April Fools joke, I got mad at my son so I said back to him "yeah well, you still have to mow the lawn" lol

Last edited:

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It amazes me how Brandy given his position at both Penrith and Fox how he is even allowed to make comments like this even if to just stir the pot without facing a sanction from the NRL. If a coach comes out and bags a ref he is slapped with a fine. The same should happen with this kind of thing... I wouldn't mind if Laundy shut the fuck up btw. He is part of the reason we are in this mud slinging match

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wasn’t that good besides we had lamb no comparison

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When Webster says he was on 100% Footy and Gould said that Burton will end up better than Clearly & Luai, Alexander replied with That is a big comment, maybe one day he will be as good as Luai but certainly not Nathan.

And they wonder why he is coming to us where he will be better appreciated.