Opinion Hayze tolman Perham

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Return him to obscurity where he came from.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Perham was a 'superstar' like Latrell or Cook etc. If they throw that pass the ref is looking at them in awe and riding the play with them.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thought it was line ball, but the frustrating thing is that Perham had time to catch & then select hispass. Yet he tries no-look catch & pass in the one motion. Absolutely bombed, Wilson was in clear support if Avarillo gets caught by Teddy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me we are weak through the middle
Exactly .. a lot of fans don’t see the amount of clean up work Mahoney has to do to try an tighten that up ..

That why he’s not as effective in attack as we’d like him to be he’s all over the park in defence .. middle was 10 x weaker without him there ..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would love to know if it’s CC decision for him to take the 4ths
Would love to know why he keeps picking the park footballer every fkn week...

Don't want CC sacked but FMD he just proves to be dumber than Perham the handbrake.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Disrespectful to Tolman. Tolman could tackle, he was always there to clean up the ball and he ran harder in a forward movement
Horrible player though. Absolutely horrible along with Stagg just nothing players who played for stats. Hate those types, shocking with ball but compensated by getting into as many tackles as possible.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's always the usual suspects, but even tho it's obvious for everyone to see the coach continues to pick them. I personally think staying loyal to duds for as long as we do has contributed to the loser mentality at the club. Little to no repercussions for a bad performance (and in this case for the usual suspects plenty, even in a row).