Hayne wanted to play Fifa15 at training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I was at work talking to the builder of the site about Hayne leaving and he told me that one of his nephews is close friends with Jarryd Hayne and that the reason why he went to nfl is because parra won't let him play fifa15 at training!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So I was at work talking to the builder of the site about Hayne leaving and he told me that one of his nephews is close friends with Jarryd Hayne and that the reason why he went to nfl is because parra won't let him play fifa15 at training!!
Lol, why did the Eels bother training it was all Hayne regardless

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
True story. I only ever beat him at night when eels training had finished

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard Hayne's real reason for leaving the Eels was because it finally dawned on him that he would never taste premiership glory with them.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard hoppa wouldn't share the chopper in battfield 4 and hayne cracked it .
Source , the homless guy who walked past moi mois hairdressers local butcher.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
True story. I only ever beat him at night when eels training had finished
Did things get really sticky once you beat him? Did it go everywhere?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol..Makes sense

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard Hayne's real reason for leaving the Eels was because it finally dawned on him that he would never taste premiership glory with them.
This is true, he realised he has more chance winning a Super Bowl ring in the NFL than a premiership ring with Parra....... Buckley's and none.

Status
Not open for further replies.