News Hayne still not offered a contract by Eels.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Where Hayne ends up be it Parramatta or another club (please not the Bulldogs) that club will have to deal with negative media. The California civil rape case is filed and affidavits will have to be provided that may not be sealed.
Journalists will have a field day.
I reckon there's nothing to it. She rooted him, it was consensual (despite her claiming to be a virgin), and then 2-3 years later claims he raped her.?? Really? I don't really like the guy (comes across as a wanker), but anyone believing that story of hers, I've got a unicorn and a flying pig I can sell you.

She's already made monetary demands.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I reckon there's nothing to it. She rooted him, it was consensual (despite her claiming to be a virgin), and then 2-3 years later claims he raped her.?? Really? I don't really like the guy (comes across as a wanker), but anyone believing that story of hers, I've got a unicorn and a flying pig I can sell you.

Some consensual sex was had in coffs harbour years ago. There was nothing to that. How long did it take us to shake that mud off?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

She is seeking damages.
As it is a civil case, yes that is money.
If it goes to the jury in California she gets a big damages judgement.
If Hayne doesn't go to the California for his deposition you betta believe it goes to the jury.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
She is seeking damages.
As it is a civil case, yes that is money.
If it goes to the jury in California she gets a big damages judgement.
If Hayne doesn't go to the California for his deposition you betta believe it goes to the jury.
In order for it to go to trial the judge has to be convinced there is enough evidence to send it that way (and dont dismiss it).

Don't get me wrong, I think it'd be funny seeing him fufil his dream of being locked up... but I don't think it's going to happen.

The claims mysteriously came out not long after it was announced he'd signed back up with Parra.

Haynes lawyers are trying to get the case dealt with out here.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. It's all about Hayne in his world. I also remember him going himself near the line In origin and failing, and he had an unmarked Morris on his left who would have scored and we woulda won the series. He's not worth half his asking price
One of the most selfish plays in origin history but it barely got talked about blew me away

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
See if the Gold Coast will take him back?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What our club should smartly do... wait it out until almost every avenue in Aus is exhausted, then lowball him an offer.

Something like $200k a season for 1 year with club option of a second year.

Chuck him in the centres next season in place of JMoz.
Yep, even though by all accounts he's an absolute **** rash of the highest order, no doubting he can turn it on when he wants to.

200k would be a great piece of business, never gonna happen though

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, even though by all accounts he's an absolute **** rash of the highest order, no doubting he can turn it on when he wants to.

200k would be a great piece of business, never gonna happen though
He's got a big ego, and he drinks vanilla milkshakes (hello boys!!!), but if he wants to play in the NRL, there's the contract... take it or head overseas to rugby and move your young family or live away from them.

Parra and Manly don't have the coin, nor do many other Sydney based clubs.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He's got a big ego, and he drinks vanilla milkshakes (hello boys!!!), but if he wants to play in the NRL, there's the contract... take it or head overseas to rugby and move your young family or live away from them.

Parra and Manly don't have the coin, nor do many other Sydney based clubs.
Dunno if I'd want him mentoring our emerging players by playing for us, he would teach them to be glory whores like himself. Nobody would pass again lol.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In order for it to go to trial the judge has to be convinced there is enough evidence to send it that way (and dont dismiss it).

Don't get me wrong, I think it'd be funny seeing him fufil his dream of being locked up... but I don't think it's going to happen.

The claims mysteriously came out not long after it was announced he'd signed back up with Parra.

Haynes lawyers are trying to get the case dealt with out here.
His dream of going to jail lol

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has all the talent in the world but is probably one of the most selfish players ever.

Parramatta always did better without him in the side than with him in the side. He has had his moment but i think they're mostly gone

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If he thinks his NRL career is all but over, keep him on 1 year contracts and that'll keep him performing.

He was kicking on well at the end of the season for Parra, and is actually the sort of player we need to bring some experience to the backline (along with Hoppa).

Plus can cover halves.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He wouldnt train hard on a mill image his attitude to training on $200k no thanks hed be bad for culture

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any one contemplating the idea of Hayne at the Bulldogs lol
You would have any player for the right money, simple as that
If you could get him around that 400k I would take him

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently he wants $700-$800 parra saying $500k he’s delusional hes worth $400k

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What our club should smartly do... wait it out until almost every avenue in Aus is exhausted, then lowball him an offer.

Wishful thinking.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

We cant low ball anyone.. as the club has no balls