Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hayne is a money hungry dog ****.

Of course he went to a nrl controlled team.

Nothing sus there

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny... His wiki page claims he was in negotiations with Parra to sign a 5years contract worth 1.35mill a year before he fucked of to fail in the NFL.
I guess Parra didn't have a salary cap when they offered that to him obviously.

Anywho, has this bloke ever won a grand final? Me thinks not... I wouldn't be surprised if he's avoiding the Eels because he knows they'll never win a GF anytime in his career and doesn't want to follow in Hindmarsh's footsteps.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haynes manager was on MMM earlier, and he sounded like a fkn douchebag. He got all defensive about stuff for no reason, and he basically said that the Eels tabled an offer but failed to produce any official paperwork so Hayne just signed with the Titans.
Yet Hayne said the Eels NEVER made an offer to him.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it stinks that he is allowed to play this year.

It's not fair for the players at the Titans who have played well to get them into the top 8 & for the other teams in the top 8.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It is interesting that former Parramatta player Brett Kenny said he was looking after himself and his family which was the right thing to do.

I bet Brett Kenny wishes he done the same when he was playing.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't blame Hayne for not going to parra.

Look at their board, look at their team with marquee players like Mannah lol, look at all the dramas and then to top it off you have dribblers like Hindmarsh waving their flag in the media.

It's a joke all round.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The Parra board member I knew personally ensured me to the very end that when Hayne comes back it will not be with any other team. Ha ha I said Roosters but i was still half right.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Obviously his manager is more interested in his commission than what Hayne might have wanted, maybe he would have been happy with the offer from Parramatta but wasn't given the choice

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id like to know how much he is really getting paid there's a video around with him saying when he quit parra he was on 1.5 million a season

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
This is true, because it was an offer made to his manager. His manager immediatley rejected it and said come back with more money, and they didn't.

At least they didn't come back before Hayne had signed elsewhere.

Id like to know how much he is really getting paid there's a video around with him saying when he quit parra he was on 1.5 million a season

Who ever knows what someone is on when you include uncapped TPA's. The big marquee players would attract major dollars this way.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
$1.2m on the books but I dare say after everything he would be clearing $2.5m easy a year.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$1.2m on the books but I dare say after everything he would be clearing $2.5m easy a year.
A quick look at the ato website tax calculator on $2,500,000.00 = $1,098,547.00.
He would have plenty of deductions though, right?

Does he pay his agents commission pre-tax ? So there goes another $250,000.00 ?!

~c.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Angry Parra Fan burns Jarryd Hayne apparel

Parramatta fans have been fuming over the news that former Eels superstar Jarryd Hayne turned his back on the club to sign a two-year deal at the Gold Coast Titans.

And none more so than this fan, who torched his Jarryd Hayne gear, and even went to the extent of filming it.

As you can see in the video below, he went to a lot of effort!

"This is a creative representation of us not needing his brand, and the $$$ we have spent following him, and the $$$ we were happy to spend," said the fan on YouTube.

"Today you were impatient, and what ever your intentions have been over last few weeks, we won't forget today. Remember you are just a league player, and with all the fantastic achievements, we won't forget this."

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...ry-parramatta-fan-burns-jarryd-hayne-apparel/

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
As much as he is a jerk not sure the DT needed to plaster him on the front page as a Gold digger, like who is going to knock back a million to play League?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A quick look at the ato website tax calculator on $2,500,000.00 = $1,098,547.00.
He would have plenty of deductions though, right?

Does he pay his agents commission pre-tax ? So there goes another $250,000.00 ?!

~c.
Agent's fees wiuld be a tax deduction as its a valid expense incurred in the course of earning his income.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why? Why would they consider a bloke who has hopped codes multiple times ( or has tried to) to suit himself? Nrl means nothing more to him than a fat pay packet and a few news headlines. If I was any other player who has stuck firm with the game and given my all to it I would be mighty pissed if this was a consideration.

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/hayne-f...-hayne--favourite--to-be-blues-skipper_050816

NRL prodigal son Jarryd Hayne is now the man most likely to succeed Paul Gallen as NSW skipper, according to another player who is also a leading contender Wade Graham.

Before Gallen's final game as Blues skipper in State of Origin III, NSW coach Laurie Daley nominated Graham, Boyd Cordner and Aaron Woods as the leading contenders to replace the long-term captain.

Graham could take over the captaincy of Cronulla from Gallen in 2017. But the Blues back-rower, who made his Origin debut in game three, said Hayne, who has played 20 interstate matches, is in pole position to take succeed Gallen for NSW.

"Definitely, I think he probably goes straight to the top of that list with all his achievements in the game," Graham told AAP.

"He is just a player and a person who raises to the occasion every time.

"He not only wants the big games, he excels in the big games and that is someone you want to be leading you.

"I'm sure he will go right to the top of that list now, give him a couple of months of footy under his belt a pre-season and I'm sure he will be ready to go come Origin."

However Gallen wasn't so sure former Parramatta skipper Hayne would be given the leadership role with the Blues in 2017.

"It depends what he is doing at club level. I don't think he will be captain at club level so they will probably look at someone who has got experience at doing it," Gallen said.

"He has some experience there, he will come into the mix but it is a long way away."

Meanwhile, Kangaroos coach Mal Meninga has indicated that Hayne would be unlikely to add to his 11 Tests for Australia at this year's end-of-season Four Nations.

"I think we might leave that to next year," he told Fairfax Media.

"Let's take the pressure off him and see if he can come back to those lofty heights with the Titans."

Status
Not open for further replies.