Havles (sack flanno)

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There’s mosses renolyds milford johnson and Williams. Any others imagine Cleary coming here that’s a real pipe dream Yh but na I think I’m sick

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our Inexperienced halves are killing us and none of them can direct or control a game. 9,7,6 included
Nothing will change this year.
Hoping Burton can lead us around next year but we really should have some experience with him.
Who should it be.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guy,

Burton/Avo is the goal for now. We build around Burton as he is our AK47 next year.

Like and reply.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just need an organiser that's it, and no Moses isn't one.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What's havles?
Is that like having some but less?
We haven't got any!

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We made a grand final with Keating playing 7. He couldn't do much other than backup but he had a great pack and quality in the 1, 6 and 9. Flanagan has nothing. He isn't a natural runner so he can't do anything on his own and add to that his confidence is rock bottom. Burton will help but we need a new #9 for 2022 and we have to pick and stick with a fullback for now (not dwz) until we can buy one. We also need forwards that can get us rolling forward but everything falls apart for us at dummy half. This must be our priority fix.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The biggest fraud ever to win a grand final was Shane Perry for the Brisbane Broncos. He just happened to have the world's greatest 5/8 in Lockyer playing alongside him and a origin level Broncos squad.

So yes, we could carry Kyle Flannagan if we managed to sign an Origin level squad within a year

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.Dufty
6.burton
7.Flanno
9.B.smith
Put them together can help flanno's game.
The great HB like Mortimer make things happen and leads the team. A real HB doesn't need life to be put on a silver platter for him. Yesterday our forwards in the first half were all over the opposition and in prime attacking position Flanno kicks the ball well over the sideline on the first two tackles. He can't spot an obvious overlap and when he has the ball the opposition is not threatened. The fact that you point out we need to recruit 3 established/star players in the spine to help Flanno says it all. At best Flanno will turn out to be a bog average half = dead weight and the way he's going he's well below average.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The biggest fraud ever to win a grand final was Shane Perry for the Brisbane Broncos. He just happened to have the world's greatest 5/8 in Lockyer playing alongside him and a origin level Broncos squad.

So yes, we could carry Kyle Flannagan if we managed to sign an Origin level squad within a year
I'll see your Shane Perry and raise you Sean Rudder (2001 Knights 5/8th)

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To finish top 4 and win a comp you need at least 3 of the 4 spine positions to be very good. The other just needs to be competent. Flanagan needs quality around him to bring out his best and I believe he can deliver on the aspects of play you require from a halfback. The only player spine player for 2022 i feel totally confident in is Burton. Baz needs to figure the rest out before the end of the season. Flanagan could be our 7 if we get quality in the 1 and 9. Allen could be our fullback if we have quality in our 7 and 9 (like at Souths or QLD) but i don't think we can have both in the spine.