Have you watched the replay of our trial game?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cotric is a right winger..
He doesn't have the speed or the skill to be an attacking left Centre
Your left centre is your Ferrari
He aint that

Your left center is like your ferrari wtf where did you get this garbage from? So jmoz is the roosters ferrari not manu who is rated as the best center in the game?

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice when atoni made that break how quick hethrington was to support him? Didn't realise the big fella was that fast.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice when atoni made that break how quick hethrington was to support him? Didn't realise the big fella was that fast.
We have some pretty pacy forwards, Thompson and Hetherington would have to be the fastest pair of props in the game, then Atoni is no slouch either (not mentioning Ogden).

Go Dogs

ejone361

New Pup
Reaction score
that number 14 hooker looked really good exept for that big grubber when he got a run. i think he deserves number 9

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was actually going to make this comment. Hetho was tearing through. I hope this season when any break is made, we have at least 4-5 players backing up the middle. I know its one of Flanno's strengths and we certainly have some forwards who can offload in traffic, someone just needs to be ready to go.