Have you had any contact?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Have you ever had any contact with another car or pedestrian while driving?

some idiot bitch tried to reverse on me in the maccas drive thru ffs, almost ruined my 100% clean record

im fully supportive of womens rights to drive a car but imo they should have to display a pink W plate so that other drivers are prepared for some crazy moves

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
i havent been on the receiving end, but i did accidentally mow down some little indian freshie a few years back.

Thankfully he wasnt hurt at all, or it could have gotten real ugly.

Bit of a miracle actually.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

some idiot bitch tried to reverse on me in the maccas drive thru ffs, almost ruined my 100% clean record

im fully supportive of womens rights to drive a car but imo they should have to display a pink W plate so that other drivers are prepared for some crazy moves
I ran over a rabbit once. It scared the fuck out of everyone in the pet shop.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No but I got marks on my side doors from dumb ***** opening their doors into mine. Shits me.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
i havent been on the receiving end, but i did accidentally mow down some little indian freshie a few years back.

Thankfully he wasnt hurt at all, or it could have gotten real ugly.

Bit of a miracle actually.
Did that feel a little canabilistic…?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I was sitting parked in my tray top Ute and this chick in a brand new four wheel drive Merc like top top of the line pulled out from the park behind me and caught the entire side of her car pushing mine forward about a meter just missing being pushed into the car parked in front of me. She had two small children in the car stopped looked at me she was one of those young duck lip chicks for a second and sped off down the road. The back of my Ute acted like a can opener and tore a massive gash down the entire side of her car. My cars fine an old workhorse Hilux. I was glad she drove off as I didn’t want the drama but I wonder what she told the hubby.

Last edited:

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, had an idiot park his car on the M1 then jump in front of my bdouble.

Messed me up, in and out of mental hospitals and more time with you barstools on the Kennel.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah was in a lane you could go straight or right, and a bitch was in the inside turn right only lane.
I was turning right with blinker and she went straight
...right into my driver's door bitch bitch mother.

She then tried to blame me for turning right... bitch slap her right there and then and pointed to the fresh turn arrows on the road.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah was in a lane you could go straight or right, and a bitch was in the inside turn right only lane.
I was turning right with blinker and she went straight
...right into my driver's door bitch bitch mother.

She then tried to blame me for turning right... bitch slap her right there and then and pointed to the fresh turn arrows on the road.
Exactly same thing happened to me going on to the M4 city end the bloke said "but i wanted to go straight ahead!"

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I rode my bike into a car reversing from their driveway when I was younger, wish someone recorded it.
Me too. Was riding home from high school and it started pissing rain, was going full tilt and this house had huge walls surrounding the driveway. Lady backs out and I see the car 15 metres in front of me, slapped the brakes on but because the rims were wet the brakes didn't work. Hit the side of this hatchback doing about 40 km/h. Smashed that bone above my old fella on the gooseneck, man that thing turned more purple than Barney the dinosaur's arsecheeks over the next week or two.
Very lucky though it could've been shitloads worse.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Smashed that bone above my old fella on the gooseneck, man that thing turned more purple than Barney the dinosaur's arsecheeks over the next week or two.
Very lucky though it could've been shitloads worse.
Grimace. See what I did there? :-).
C046E320-0A84-4949-A3D2-19077182E2F8.jpeg

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was passenger in a car that was T-boned a few weeks ago. Spun car round.

other driver was completely in the wrong having gone through a stop sign. looked like he was on meth/drinking and refused to give me his licence. He tried to be Mr tough guy and was very lippy. Called Police but they refused to come.

When I got home I realised I broke my hand that day (in the vehicle collision) and I presume the offending drivers head injuries were due to hitting his head on the steering wheel in the collision.

I did thank him for his change in attitude, providing his licence and taking full responsibility. To my surprise, Police turned up later despite saying they were not coming and I reminded them, they said they were not coming, the matter was resolved amicably.

Last edited:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I was passenger in a car that was T-boned a few weeks ago. Spun car round.

other driver was completely in the wrong having gone through a stop sign. looked like he was on meth/drinking and refused to give me his licence. He tried to be Mr tough guy and was very lippy. Called Police but they refused to come.

When I got home I realised I broke my hand that day (in the vehicle collision) and I presume his head injuries were due to hitting his head on the steering wheel in the collision.

I did thank him generously for providing his licence and taking full responsibility. To my surprise, Police turned up later despite saying they were not coming and I reminded them, they said they were not coming, so the matter was resolved amicably.
Did you manage to sell him a watch?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Lmfao

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

The worst combo is woman and azn.
This shit happens;

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

One time i ran over a cyclist. It was his fault though. I asked him if he was ok and he just said yes and tried to wheel his bike away, but it was all buckled so he had to carry it. Then i giggled the whole way home.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
One time i ran over a cyclist. It was his fault though. I asked him if he was ok and he just said yes and tried to wheel his bike away, but it was all buckled so he had to carry it. Then i giggled the whole way home.

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I rode my bike into a car reversing from their driveway when I was younger, wish someone recorded it.
I did the Same thing lol. But this was back in the late 80’s no one recorded anything back then.