Have you ever considered switching teams?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re a flog. You don’t ditch teams , that’s worse than people who live in Qld and born in Qld but go nsw and vice versa. Do you troll on purpose ?
Wait, what is wrong with going for QLD if living here?

You realise who the doggs have had more origin players play for right?

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ve seen some good looking dudes in my time, I can admit that, but never thought about changing teams ;)

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just wondering with all the agony attached to the club, if you have considered switching teams?

My friend just texted me to see that he is now an Eels supporter after 15+ years of supporting the Bulldoggs from when he was 7years old. I tried to talk him into co-support, the sensible solution, but I failed.

The last two years I have seen a few friends cross over. Almost always Roosters or Parra.

I know an old poster I chatted too that doesnt post here anymore and I asked why and he logged in to say his heart gravitates toward the Raiders now. So it seems its happening.

Has anyone here cosidered it or having these thoughts?

-Nasheed (He/Him).

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just wondering with all the agony attached to the club, if you have considered switching teams?

My friend just texted me to see that he is now an Eels supporter after 15+ years of supporting the Bulldoggs from when he was 7years old. I tried to talk him into co-support, the sensible solution, but I failed.

The last two years I have seen a few friends cross over. Almost always Roosters or Parra.

I know an old poster I chatted too that doesnt post here anymore and I asked why and he logged in to say his heart gravitates toward the Raiders now. So it seems its happening.

-Nasheed (He/Him).
No. I've never considered swapping teams.

If the Dogs were kicked out, I'd stick with Carlton, and turn my back on league altogether.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

-Nasheed (He/Him).

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No, and If you desert us during the hard times you don't deserve to come back when we have success.
Some peool would feel that their success is what wins their approval and support back.

Like getting back with an ex.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you ever thought about switching genders? You could change your name to Nasheedette... Then you could devour all of the Samoan and Lebanese cock you so badly crave..
What makes u think I want Sam*an c*ck? When have I ever suggested that.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you ever considered switching user names?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I reckon he meant changing teams e.g he would like us straight blokes to let him suck our cocks…

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Actually maybe he meant switching teams like he did from India to Lebanon even though he’s still just an Indian wishing he was Lebanese

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Switching teams makes it sound like you are shopping for a better option. Ha ha Bulldogs are the only option even if it’s good or bad.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate disloyalty myself but I don’t see why this necessarily have to be the case.
If you’re just switching to the eels because they win more than us it’s wrong, but what if you live in Brisbane and Redcliffe enter?

What if the club you support changes radically? Doggs is in that bracket actually.
I was torn with redcliffe entering.. I played all through juniors for redcliffe.. and i still live nearby. I thought to myself how often do you get to support a club you actually played for.. and getting to go to games regularly is something I've never been able to do... but ultimately I love this club. I'm fanatical about it, even in tough times. Dolphins can be a second team, who I can cheer on whenever they aren't playing us. It doesn't hurt when dolphins lose but it does whenever dogs do.