Have we over achieved in 2019

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This time last year we'd scored 122 points more, while our defense is freakishly nearly bang on where it was last year. We were almost scoring 1 converted try extra a game last year.

I feel we just look a bit better because there's a larger amount of mediocre teams this year.
Thats probably a big factor as well. Crazy scenario that we could possibly be in the 8....only because everyone else's consistent form has gone missing.

As for the excuse of the "so called experts thought we were wooden spoon material so we've over achieved"...thats bull as well...as we have seen the past 2 months when we've got it together enough to win some games.

We have determined our own success and failure.

We were sub standard for 16? rounds apart from occasional highlights and glimpses of some sort of form.

No excuses.

No gilding the lilly.

It is what it is..the roster was never as bad as for/against indicated.

In DWZ we trust.

Better be better next year.

Long live the CB Bulldogs.

budgie69

Waterboy
Reaction score
This time last year we'd scored 122 points more, while our defense is freakishly nearly bang on where it was last year. We were almost scoring 1 converted try extra a game last year.

I feel we just look a bit better because there's a larger amount of mediocre teams this year.
well we helped last year we had the morris boys and Klemmer as well .. i think Klemmer was the leading meter eater as well .. its hard to compare 2 different years together without knowing the ins and outs of the whole season ... how many top 8 teams did we play this year to last year .. injuries to both our team and the oppositions .. we had more attacking weapons in my opinion last year than this year. Makes a difference is all im saying .. do you think we would have scored more with the morris boys .. instead of Montoya and Meaney in the side ? or if we had Klemmer instead of Napa or if DWZ was here from the start of the season ? all plays are part not just straight stats

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The question is highly subjective. On the one hand, we have not overachieved, on the other hand, we have. On the other other hand we beat Parra at their home ground, and there is nothing subjective about how utterly glorious that was.