No Source Hastings swap deal

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm in this year's team... and doing very well.... so it's pretty clear the coach was at fault for that.
Can't blame the coach for a players form. Can't argue with you being the best of a bad bunch though. Good to see you using shoulder. Any chance of you running straight

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all fairness to those people we have to remember he was dumped by Robinson and struggled to adapt to Barrett's game, now he is playing well there are no more excuses...BUT will he take his game up to the required level ?
Time will tell !
Could be wrong, but personally I very much doubt it., IMO he needs time in the SL to get to his possible best.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hastings is on the nose within his playing group I hear, I love Hastings as a player but a happy group is a good group

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanno is actually playing well
This is how far our standards has dropped just settling!
He's playing okay is defence is half decent but imagine having a half who took advantage of our right hand side..
We're relying on individual skills off Kiraz,we're too reliant on our left hand side.
Flanagan trys hard but doesn't have the talent.
We dont have a game manager so Flanagan needs to be better.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This is how far our standards has dropped just settling!
He's playing okay is defence is half decent but imagine having a half who took advantage of our right hand side..
We're relying on individual skills off Kiraz,we're too reliant on our left hand side.
Flanagan trys hard but doesn't have the talent.
We dont have a game manager so Flanagan needs to be better.
Half decent defender is an understatement. Arguably the best defensive halfback in the comp, but I'll go as far to say that he is the best as his percentage of 92% efficiency is the highest in NRL.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Half decent defender is an understatement. Arguably the best defensive halfback in the comp, but I'll go as far to say that he is the best as his percentage of 92% efficiency is the highest in NRL.
Still not good enough he puts too much pressure on Burton to create something.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mosses is top quality no 7, love his style!!

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers have been better since they moved Hastings out of the halves.. has alot to do with doueihi back, but still tells me that Hastings is not the man we need or should go after

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hastings looks like he has arthritis. I don’t think his body will last much longer