No Source Hass to dogs

TheVillain

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'll tell you this for free. If those two ever play for the same club again it won't be for us. Also, imagine having $2m tied up in your two starting FRF.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haas with another solid prop like sele would complete our pack. Haas is potentially the greatest prop ever. Lot easier for young halves to learn their craft on the back of real props like haas

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'll tell you this for free. If those two ever play for the same club again it won't be for us. Also, imagine having $2m tied up in your two starting FRF.
Bronco have Haas, Flegler and Carrigan all on good money. We can go cheaper at lock. Also TPJ would be extended for less than what he's currently on (~750k currently, Bronco chipping in with the reported ~925k).

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bronco have Haas, Flegler and Carrigan all on good money. We can go cheaper at lock. Also TPJ would be extended for less than what he's currently on (~750k currently, Bronco chipping in with the reported ~925k).
Flegler is at the Dolphins next year. Which makes it even less likely Haas leaves. Next year outside of Haas and Carrigan their middles are very average.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haas with another solid prop like sele would complete our pack. Haas is potentially the greatest prop ever. Lot easier for young halves to learn their craft on the back of real props like haas
Would be nice!!

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's wait until he dominates the origin arena and test matches before we start saying he is potentially the best prop ever.. maybe he has potential to be, but right now he's a fair bit behind the greats.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let's wait until he dominates the origin arena and test matches before we start saying he is potentially the best prop ever.. maybe he has potential to be, but right now he's a fair bit behind the greats.
Top 3 best props of all time:
1. Lazarus
2. Civoneceva
3. Webke

I think Haas will surpass them when it’s all said and done.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. Lazarus
2. Civoneceva
3. Webke

I think it's very likely Haas will be the best middle we've ever seen. I think he's already there personally.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
100% haas will become
The best ever prop. He’s nearly there at only 23. His best is yet to come

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's entirely possible Haas is trying to distance himself as much as possible from his train wreck mother.

Moving interstate would certainly be one way.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree bro, that’s why I said potentially. He has everything - power, motor, size, speed, offload and moves well. He’s still young too.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
First of all, this is a rumors thread, why shit on people for posting a rumor?
Best to take everything on here with a grain of salt.

as for the rumor in question, if Haas comes to the dogs it’ll be because of TPJ, not in place of him.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Lazarus
2. Civoneceva
3. Webke

Yeah I agree but the flipside is someone like taumalolo.. an absolute beast who dominated as a young guy, but after the workload he's put himself through has dipped.. still bloody good, but unless he dominates like he once did for a couple/few more seasons, will never be remembered as a great.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with you on pausing the immortal status, but remember how young he is too. Years away from his prime.

If he stays healthy and doesn't end up being overused like Taumulolo, honestly I think he sets a new bar for what a prop can be in our game.

I've always thought there are similarities with LeBron James in that someone that size shouldn't be able to do the things he does. Freak.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I agree but the flipside is someone like taumalolo.. an absolute beast who dominated as a young guy, but after the workload he's put himself through has dipped.. still bloody good, but unless he dominates like he once did for a couple/few more seasons, will never be remembered as a great.
Fair point, longevity and sustained excellence is key to greatness

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Taumalolo is already going to be considered a great

He was the first forward in the modern era to win a dally m playing against future immortals and took the cows to a premiership, his contract has already been worth it for the cows

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can we even afford haas or hunt have we got a big salary cap spending spree or we strugging