No Source Hass to dogs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't know why anyone throws shade at @jake6 He was upfront about it being purely a rumour, something he heard, probably isn't true etc.. Thanks for passing it on.. We all hope it's true obviously but we know he'll probably end up at the Roosters.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s been a rumour up here in Brisbane for a couple of years Haas was keen to join the dogs. I think his brothers passing and his mums stupidness put it all on pause. I remember Gus saying last year he has a lot of meetings in Brisbane and Gold Coast

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s been a rumour up here in Brisbane for a couple of years Haas was keen to join the dogs. I think his brothers passing and his mums stupidness put it all on pause.
He was about to sign with the Storm, before inking the deal with the Broncos.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s been a rumour up here in Brisbane for a couple of years Haas was keen to join the dogs. I think his brothers passing and his mums stupidness put it all on pause. I remember Gus saying last year he has a lot of meetings in Brisbane and Gold Coast
I feel he might want to escape Brisbane after what has happened during his time there so far. Fans were booing him last year when he requested out…

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Posting in the Rumours as I don’t have any sources.
A text from a mate who apparently got info through a player manager. Payne Hass to Canterbury in 2024. Thompson and Pangai out
You do know he is off contract at the end of the 2024 season.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You do know he is off contract at the end of the 2024 season.
Again. I am posting what i heard. I am not looking for validation from strangers on an internet forum. I come on here to mostly see the latest rumored signings. I don't go to work or sit around the dinner table telling those close to me that I have a great success rate of rumors on the kennel.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Again. I am posting what i heard. I am not looking for validation from strangers on an internet forum. I come on here to mostly see the latest rumored signings. I don't go to work or sit around the dinner table telling those close to me that I have a great success rate of rumors on the kennel.
Cook that jobless fraud

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard a rumour that you do :tearsofjoy:
Jokes brother don't take the shitslinging to heart, Not sure how long you have been on here but it's an eclectic bunch and that ls sugarcoating the fuck out of this place.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Might want to escape Brisbane to get away from all the trouble his mother has caused.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No offence intended here brother… I was just having a laugh at the Hollands Dave and his son Isaac. The rumours are what keep the kennel interesting. Haas might want to get out of Brisbane with all that’s going on so who knows.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he leaves the broncos it will only ever be to the roosters. He’ll take unders because he loves the club and moves into a 10 million dollar apartment and find a Bentley continental in the garage. His mum will also get out with no conviction recoded.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was not going to mention this as you do get shot down without 100% proof, but it is a rumour thread, and 95% of people here are interested in at least hearing it.

I’ve heard the same thing just recently from a mate who is connected. Only difference is, it’s not a lock, it’s just ongoing conversation, and also, the plan is to see how TPJ plays after come back as the club still has some faith. They’d ideally want Haas and TPJ. Thommo won’t be re-signed.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thommo not even contracted next year so how would that have anything to do with it. Difficult to get value for offloading TPJ when he is not playing. TPJ and Haas are tight so unlikely that TPJ gets moved for Haas. Haas would be ideal but the rumour has fkn holes all over the place bro
Didnt stop TPJ leaving Brisbane. They are mercenaries, they will go where the money is most.