No Source Hass to dogs

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Happy to piss TPJ off, but would like to keep Thompson on a reduced deal. Ideally you'd want him playing off the back of someone like Haas
Very good point this..could be Carrigan like following on, well in the vicinity at least lol

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thommo not even contracted next year so how would that have anything to do with it. Difficult to get value for offloading TPJ when he is not playing. TPJ and Haas are tight so unlikely that TPJ gets moved for Haas. Haas would be ideal but the rumour has fkn holes all over the place bro
Huh!?!
Probably because it frees up Thompson's salary! :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The Broncos surely have the salary cap space for the pack after losing the likes of Flegler, Lodge, TPJ etc. recently
Going to call bullshit. Though exactly what we need and we could easily throw stupid $ at him
As he’s exactly what we need!

They Lost a couple on middle tier wage in herbie and flegler (they aren’t on huge $ now)

Upgrading cobbo, staggs last year? Think ezra, carrigan this year. no doubt walsh got his hand out already

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lost a couple on middle tier wage. Upgrading cobbo, staggs, ezra, carrigan no doubt walsh got his hand out already
Something is going on at the Broncos with Ikin recently stepping away from recruitment

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Going to call bullshit. Though exactly what we need and we could easily throw stupid $ at him
As he’s exactly what we need!

They Lost a couple on middle tier wage in herbie and flegler (they aren’t on huge $ now)

Upgrading cobbo, staggs last year? Think ezra, carrigan this year. no doubt walsh got his hand out already
From what I gathered and only an opinion. Hass does not want to be there. Mate also mentioned that SBW helping/helped with the deal

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
I wonder how these rumours forum would go if there was a vouch rule where if it doesn’t eventuate more than once (without a change in circumstance) u get banned?
I can see why we don’t have this though as me and @ASSASSIN wiuld be the only members left.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope we aren’t signing Thommo again but if you think Ha

Thompson salary is free anyway. No way he is retained for even half of what we have him on, with us or any other club.
Whoa hold your horses how much drink have u had?
Lest just see how Thommo goes when he returns before making these bold claims

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
I wonder how these rumours forum would go if there was a vouch rule where if it doesn’t eventuate more than once (without a change in circumstance) u get banned?
I can see why we don’t have this though as me and @ASSASSIN wiuld be the only members left.
No point in making up bullshit rumours TBH.

I just pass on info from my trusted sources that have a 99-100% strike rate.