No Source Hass to dogs

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is true, and I really hope it is, brisbane won't release him without something or someone In return.
Realistically who or what would we be willing to give up?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh they did that to us for hannant or was it barba lol ffs what a cluster fuck that is

Really hope we land him as thompsons replacement. Even if it’s 25 I’d sign haas asap as he’s a leader for another 5 years after that!
Free dreams and dreams are free, he won’t be. But be money well spent :hearteyes:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh they did that to us for hannant or was it barba lol ffs what a cluster fuck that is

Really hope we land him as thompsons replacement. Even if it’s 25 I’d sign haas asap as he’s a leader for another 5 years after that!
There was more too it.

The priority was to get Hannant home, and we couldn’t really ask for much in return due to the circumstance -

His son was basically on suicide watch, and he needed to be near family.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haas and NAS or Haas and Hunt would be a very nice addition to our forward pack

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
There was more too it.

The priority was to get Hannant home, and we couldn’t really ask for much in return due to the circumstance -

His son was basically on suicide watch, and he needed to be near family.
Yeh I heard that from hannant recently and my thoughts immediately was good they sorted it as they should. Family first and as a father fuck me I can’t imagine and pray I never do. Though We could of got something out of the broncos or the titans surely…

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh I heard that from hannant recently and my thoughts immediately was good they sorted it as they should. Family first and as a father fuck me I can’t imagine and pray I never do. Though We could of got something out of the broncos or the titans surely…
Probably.

But I reckon if we tried to get more out of it, it would have leaked to the media.

They did a bloody good job to keep all the details quiet for almost 15 years.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
About to extend to 27 with broncos on the richest deal Brisbane ever paid before. Said Milford was on over 1mil and this will dramatically eclipse it. Reported by some Brisbane journo.

Really need tpj to click and be healthy and jot try but successfully go get Nelson or we are really going to lack that forward leader.

He lovely if tapine wants out of raiders.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
About to extend to 27 with broncos on the richest deal Brisbane ever paid before. Said Milford was on over 1mil and this will dramatically eclipse it. Reported by some Brisbane journo
Was that ever in doubt??

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
If he leaves the broncos it will only ever be to the roosters. He’ll take unders because he loves the club and moves into a 10 million dollar apartment and find a Bentley continental in the garage. His mum will also get out with no conviction recoded.
I told this story before, but years ago I wrote to some knob called Paul Brady or something at the NRL and basically said what you have just said (and I think the knob still works there). I said all this stuff about players signing with Rorters for less for love of the club and to win a premiership etc is absolute bullsh*t and that they are rorting the cap. He wrote back to me and warned me to be very, very careful because I was basically saying the Roosters were cheating.

Well guess what Brady ya knob that's exactly what I was saying. The Rorters do cheat the salary cap and I said it because it's true.

This guy worked pretty high up so uncle Nick has the NRL in his pocket. Just a few kickbacks for the officials and Rorters can have $20 million roster no worries

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broncos have publicly said they are tabling Payne Haas the richest-ever contract ever awarded to any Broncos player. He deserves it, he has been the Broncos players player and coaches award recipient for 3 years running. He is a top 3 prop in the NRL and Gus was crazy when Payne reached out to the Bulldogs and said to Payne “no forward is worth a $million”
There is always exceptions to the rule and Payne Haas is definitely that exception.