Hasler, tell us what more do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hasler has it all. EVERYTHING HE HAS EVER WANTED. We do not even look like anything that resemble the return we would have expected from the investment. That's what makes our performances all the more hilarious. Have a look below, and tell me how our return has been worth it? And tell me what more could a coach want?? Those cameras at training are the funniest bit - I have no idea what they are meant for!

Instead, it's all about "completions". That's the new buzzword.

Des Hasler demanded the Bulldogs undertake $1 million worth of renovations upon joining club
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...pon-joining-club/story-e6frg6n6-1226483768642

You’re on Canterbury camera, Bulldogs coach Des Hasler takes sports science to new level
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...nce-to-new-level/story-fni3fbgz-1226825070981

Phil Rothfield exposes the tactics and tricks used by Bulldogs coach Des Hasler
http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/phil-...coach-des-hasler/story-fnjbnts7-1226482886031

Big brother is watching and his name is Des Hasler
http://the81stminute.com/2016/06/big-brother-is-watching-and-his-name-is-des-hasler/

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
The Sports science thing is starting to sound more hokey pokey rather than showing any form of relevance to improved performance.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Those cameras at training are the funniest bit - I have no idea what they are meant for!
Their primary function is to identify any player who may intentionally allow their foot to make contact with a ball at training and to reprimand them appropriately.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Their primary function is to identify any player who may intentionally allow their foot to make contact with a ball at training and to reprimand them appropriately.

lol. Well in the last article

Canterbury veteran Sam Perrett has revealed that the Bulldogs coach watches training from all angles on a monitor and will stop everything mid-session if he isn’t happy.

“We have cameras all around the training ground (at Belmore) that live stream training to a big TV,” Perrett told The Locker Room podcast.

“Des Hasler will stop us mid training and show us what he wants us to change or do better.”

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
even if Des starts weighing and controlling the feces coming out of player rectums, his shit coaching is going to deliver the same results.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasler has everything he wants. All the equipment, endless money, complete control of recruitment and a board and ceo and plenty of fans willing to put up with anything he dishes up. Everything's good from his side.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What more does Hasler want?
How about players that can hold the fucking ball then allow them to play footy, I'm not surprised we have forgotten what to do inside the opponents 20 when we can hold the fuckin ball getting out of our own 20

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I didn't read the articles but des is a numb nut that thinks he knows what his doing .
How hard is it to have second phase play you don't need cameras for that .

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look guys I understand the Hasler bashing , many things to dislike about our playing style, but that investment has helped at least get the teams defence consistent..

in the 2014 GF we kept it at 6all for 55 mins, purely on grit and defence. If the attack was ok we could have taken advantage.

he has got our defence good enough to win the comp, the players are committed. the cameras have been worthwhile.

We just need to tweak a few things in attack and having the right players in key positions like halfback and fullback

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are funding his Manly mansion.

He has the last laugh. Money talks.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look guys I understand the Hasler bashing , many things to dislike about our playing style, but that investment has helped at least get the teams defence consistent..

in the 2014 GF we kept it at 6all for 55 mins, purely on grit and defence. If the attack was ok we could have taken advantage.

he has got our defence good enough to win the comp, the players are committed. the cameras have been worthwhile.

We just need to tweak a few things in attack and having the right players in key positions like halfback and fullback
We've been waiting for years. Des is stubborn. I used to defend him, I can't anymore.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think he has the passion for the Bulldogs like he had for Manly and it shows in his attitude at the press conferences and his behaviour in the dressing rooms and coaches box, no doors being ripped off, no throwing things or yelling at referees.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A book.

NRL coaching for dummies

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Something doesn't add up. All this technology and sports science and he misses simple things like pressuring the opposition kicker, putting up a decent bomb, trying repeat sets, second phase play and speed out of dummy half. I'm very confused, is he taking the piss ensuring we don't win or simply doesn't care too much?

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol. Well in the last article

Canterbury veteran Sam Perrett has revealed that the Bulldogs coach watches training from all angles on a monitor and will stop everything mid-session if he isn’t happy.

“We have cameras all around the training ground (at Belmore) that live stream training to a big TV,” Perrett told The Locker Room podcast.

“Des Hasler will stop us mid training and show us what he wants us to change or do better.”

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Des is a pervert

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Something doesn't add up. All this technology and sports science and he misses simple things like pressuring the opposition kicker, putting up a decent bomb, trying repeat sets, second phase play and speed out of dummy half. I'm very confused, is he taking the piss ensuring we don't win or simply doesn't care too much?
No it all adds up he still has a bug up his arse from 95 now he is getting his revenge on us

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He obviously freaked out at being on the radar after finding ourselves in the top 4 and has tried very hard to get us back under it. Thanks Des! We're not in the top 4 anymore just as you like it, under the radar and no chance of winning s premiership, again, just as you like it. Perhaps your looking for the "element of surprise" approach going into next year? Or the year after? Or the year after that?!!! Your only fooling yourself with your bullshit tactics.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He needs glasses then if he's ok with what's happening at training
Pfft shocking after all that for zero result

I'd rather not make a gf for 5-7 years but actually win one every 7 years

No point in making it every year if ur going to lose it

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's amazing.. why would someone with their head up their ass need so many cameras?

Status
Not open for further replies.