Hasler - "Really Proud" + Match Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is there any other way to watch the full game without live pass?. Off course there's YouTube but I swear the guy or woman who puts up the full match replay's doesn't like the dogs very much. There's nowhere near as many as other teams.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What was said? Don't wanna listen to his voice.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman was huge you need players like him in a team that is fit as & can play massive mins. Makes tackles nobody else does & runs all day. He is not an impact player leave that to the likes of Kas. But a team full of Kas like players you will never win.

Benjamin Short

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was really proud of the boys they stood up big time lots of dud calls the raiders second try was as soft as they come but the second half we lifted Elliot was outstanding hoppa Jackson tolman and frawley and mbye looked solid and had great direction

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I didn't expect to lose. I had plenty on them.
I also thought we would win, but when graham and then reynolds went down it looked super shakey. Players really dug deep to make up for it and the resulting 2 man bench

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is there any other way to watch the full game without live pass?. Off course there's YouTube but I swear the guy or woman who puts up the full match replay's doesn't like the dogs very much. There's nowhere near as many as other teams.
Not that I know of. Some channels on youtube upload in 720p but the audio isn't the best.

NRL site use to have free match replays delayed 24hrs but greedy greenberg got money hungry.

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cough-cough-Kodi-cough-cough-
Phoenix addon-cough-cough
Haha I'm out in the bush the Internet out here is shocking especially because I'm not on the nbn yet. And there's just always problems out in the Central west with internet and reception. My TV box media player thing has kodi and and a lot of addons. Just never seems to work. thanks anyways brother

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not that I know of. Some channels on youtube upload in 720p but the audio isn't the best.

NRL site use to have free match replays delayed 24hrs but greedy greenberg got money hungry.
Yeah that sucks hopefully something pops up on youtube. Thanks anyways mate

Status
Not open for further replies.