Hasler might be signed 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Will be announced after a win or string of wins.

Not at the moment with the negativity :/

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Massoud reported this on Ch 7 last night. Fun.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
lol so the supporter base is so fucking depressed about the way we are playing and at having hasler as a coach that we have to sit around and wait for a win so that they can announce it???? fuck me that just screams topline fucking signing

its a bit like getting drunk and fucking the junkie down the road and getting her pregnant when your 16 and waiting for your parents to win lotto before mentioning it hahahaha.....fuck me this club is fucked

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
think this place is negative now?? if the hasler rumour is true and he we do extend his contract Mr I will have to invest in an sensory deprivation tank and book in for electro shock therapy 3 times per week

Reactions: DT

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol so the supporter base is so fucking depressed about the way we are playing and at having hasler as a coach that we have to sit around and wait for a win so that they can announce it???? fuck me that just screams topline fucking signing

its a bit like getting drunk and fucking the junkie down the road and getting her pregnant when your 16 and waiting for your parents to win lotto before mentioning it hahahaha.....fuck me this club is fucked
LMFAO Oh man you're fkn red hot!

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
think this place is negative now?? if the hasler rumour is true and he we do extend his contract Mr I will have to invest in an sensory deprivation tank and book in for electro shock therapy 3 times per week
And again lolll keep em coming bro

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If it's a done deal then announce it. Winning tomorrow or losing won't change the fact that he has agreed to new terms

Rae running a ten show

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reading this thread title makes me crook in the gut

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the only way this will be resolved is via the hip pocket ..say we lose 3 in a row , the players and coach have to pay a fine

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really phased tbh. I think we are more attractive to watch this year. At least the board showed some balls and made changes to his support staff.

As for people whinging on this place. I'm sure the club knows what's best. If people on here had their way. We would still have Moore as coach. We'd have Templeman at Fullback. Groom at hooker. And Ngawini at halfback.

Status
Not open for further replies.