Hasler denies contact with kurtley beale

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
coach Des Hasler has distanced himself from Kurtley Beale, insisting he is yet to speak to the NSW Waratahs star or his manager Isaac Moses.
Beale is off contract at the end of the season and Hasler’s appearance at the Waratahs’ game last weekend prompted speculation he could be in the sights of the Bulldogs as the NRL club looked to fill a vacancy at fullback next season.However, Hasler this morning insisted he had not spoken to Beale or Moses.“You can’t go to the rugby these days and enjoy a game of rugby can you?,” Hasler said.“I haven’t spoken to any Waratahs players full stop. Full stop.”

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/hasler-denies-contact-with-kurtley-beale-14099/#ixzz37hqyi6V7

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does that mean he has but Beale turned us down?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He hasn't 'cause oddly enough, Des doesn't do the contract negotiations.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Smoke screen for Folau

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If anything it supports the theory that we have spoken to him....just not Hasler yet is all!

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched the interview, he deadset could not hold back a smirk while he was saying FULLSTOP. SOMETHINGS UP!

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So does that mean he has but Beale turned us down?
I believe Des.

I sincerely believe he was there simply to enjoy the spectacle and all this hype about the "Dogs in talks" with Beale, I've even heard "Beale a done deal at the Dogs" is simply being based on Des having been spotted at the Tah's game, which is ludicrous. The media has run out of NRL players they can link us too, so they are resorting to anything they can get their fingers on and for some reason we keep falling for it.

Seriously how many of you actually believe we will land Beale or Folau? There's got to be a 1% chance either way. We'll get Boyd if we're extremely lucky and he doesn't follow Bennett back to St George.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
..............We'll get Boyd if we're extremely lucky and he doesn't follow Bennett back to St George.
Not sure I'd call that lucky :p

We don't have cheerleaders any more, so no need to hire little girls in the team...... and last I heard, we still had the no dickhead policy, so Boyd is out on two counts.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not sure I'd call that lucky :p

We don't have cheerleaders any more, so no need to hire little girls in the team...... and last I heard, we still had the no dickhead policy, so Boyd is out on two counts.
Well it's either Darius Boyd (who I agree comes across as an absolute asshole) or we continue waiting for a real fullback, could be years.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beale is not signing with us & neither is folau. Its all media rubbish.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it's either Darius Boyd (who I agree comes across as an absolute asshole) or we continue waiting for a real fullback, could be years.
I'd vote roll the dice and wait for a better fitting option, but, better minds than mine will make the choice, and I have faith our club will make the right moves.

DIRKDIGGGL3R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn't he say the same about when he was in talks with Canterbury? I sense a smokescreen...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe Des.

I sincerely believe he was there simply to enjoy the spectacle and all this hype about the "Dogs in talks" with Beale, I've even heard "Beale a done deal at the Dogs" is simply being based on Des having been spotted at the Tah's game, which is ludicrous. The media has run out of NRL players they can link us too, so they are resorting to anything they can get their fingers on and for some reason we keep falling for it.

Seriously how many of you actually believe we will land Beale or Folau? There's got to be a 1% chance either way. We'll get Boyd if we're extremely lucky and he doesn't follow Bennett back to St George.
I agree with all of this. Very little chance of any rugby players before the world cup.

As fans we've become so desperate to sign a fullback that we get excited at any speculation the media throws around and try to link anything to signing a fullback even if it is just our coach enjoying a day at the rugby.

Personally I'm not losing any sleep over it anymore because there's been so many let downs since the end of last year, I'm enjoying the footy we're playing this year and hope we can go all the way.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with all of this. Very little chance of any rugby players before the world cup.

As fans we've become so desperate to sign a fullback that we get excited at any speculation the media throws around and try to link anything to signing a fullback even if it is just our coach enjoying a day at the rugby.

Personally I'm not losing any sleep over it anymore because there's been so many let downs since the end of last year, I'm enjoying the footy we're playing this year and hope we can go all the way.
Weren't you the one in another thread saying Beale had agreed to Dogs terms and all were only awaiting Nrl agreement?
Where did you get that from?
If you don't beleive it why post it without suggesting the source was unreliable etc?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Weren't you the one in another thread saying Beale had agreed to Dogs terms and all were only awaiting Nrl agreement?
Where did you get that from?
If you don't beleive it why post it without suggesting the source was unreliable etc?
Sorry, better check your facts because you've got the wrong person. I don't have any sources, I don't claim to know any players or managers, I just post my opinion here, feel free to go through my previous posts if you like.

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I believe Des.

Really? Who goes just to watch rugby these days? Yawn

Status
Not open for further replies.