Has Thompson replaces Elliott as our best player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Everyone has been excited to see Thompson come here.

The feeling I have been getting is that he is playing really well but below expectation, but has added much needed grunt and courage into our pack.

My question is, has he overtaken Elliott as our best player? Or has he some way to go still before we are satisfied with his performance ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This is different

It pertains to whether he has taken the mantle from Elliott as our mvp or not, despite not hitting the heights.

In some ways it's about are we that bad that potentially our best player is still only in second gear ?

That's IF he's already our best player. The other side is whether Elliott has fended him off from the throne for now

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Everyone has been excited to see Thompson come here.

The feeling I have been getting is that he is playing really well but below expectation, but has added much needed grunt and courage into our pack.

My question is, has he overtaken Elliott as our best player? Or has he some way to go still before we are satisfied with his performance ?
The way we are using him, he has taken over from Tolman.

It would be good to see him and Elliott on the field together, then assess how he compares- or whether they become our dynamic duo.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Racin Jason here.

This thread has inadvertently raised another really good question.

Has Nasheed replaced Alzzzzzzzbulldog as The Kennell's number 1 contributor?"

This surely has to be a story for Danny Weedler!

RJ

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh as someone already told you
Same old formula It's tired and lame and not funny.
Enjoy your day

Reactions: GDR

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow overtaking elliot. What a mediocre club. What a shit show we have become.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeh as someone already told you
Same old formula It's tired and lame and not funny.
Enjoy your day
The thing about satire is, it's funny at first, but unless you get new material it just becomes annoying.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The thing about satire is, it's funny at first, but unless you get new material it just becomes annoying.
i dont even think it was funny even then

this **** isn't lebo hes whiter then white bread

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Adam Elliott has knocked back a rich offer from the Warriors to ink a three-year contract extension with the Bulldogs while Kane Evans will join the New Zealand-based side.
The injured back-rower was pursued by the Warriors and St George Illawarra but has opted to remain in Belmore under incoming coach Trent Barrett.

Elliott, 25, has played 83 top-grade games since making his debut for the club in 2016 but won’t play again this season because of a shoulder injury.

While the Warriors missed out on Elliott they have signed Eels prop Kane Evans for the next two years to go with Euan Aitken’s arrival at the club next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.