Has anybody else noticed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That the world is fast dipping into chaos?

Seems that people are protesting/rioting against their governments all over the world; Turkey, Egypt, Argentina, Brazil and I'm sire more i'm unaware of

Syria is in civil war. A lot of African nations are the same; currently people people are being slaughtered by the hundreds in CAR.

And then there's the Ukraine situation...

Nigeria currently fighting against terrorist/rebel factions. Kidnapping girls, and razing towns.

And then you have all the unreported stuff, like woman being raped, murdered, treated like slaves in most underdeveloped nations and places like pakistan

or is it just me, finally starting to pay attention to what's going on in the world?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And yet the biggest terrorists go unpunished. Of coarse I'm talking about the red, white and blue.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And yet the biggest terrorists go unpunished. Of coarse I'm talking about the red, white and blue.
Yeah, fck the Roosters. Bunch of sunsilk pooftas

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Only thing I've noticed is how much that cigarette inside a fish inside a turkey turns me off life everytime I see it.

So much ew

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, fck the Roosters. Bunch of sunsilk pooftas
Lol yeah I was thinking the same thing as I wrote it and if you listen to the Roosters they think their crap doesn't stink, But of cause we all know I was referring to the stars and stripes :p

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the Welsh are plotting something sinister, they are 2 quiet

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Seems that people are protesting/rioting against their governments all over the world; Turkey, Egypt, Argentina, Brazil and I'm sire more i'm unaware of

Syria is in civil war. A lot of African nations are the same; currently people people are being slaughtered by the hundreds in CAR.

Nigeria currently fighting against terrorist/rebel factions. Kidnapping girls, and razing towns.

And then you have all the unreported stuff, like woman being raped, murdered, treated like slaves in most underdeveloped nations and places like pakistan

or is it just me, finally starting to pay attention to what's going on in the world?

the reason is that none of those mentioned have a strong domestic league or cricket comp

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

You ever wonder about our priorities?

For 3+ weeks that Malaysian jet is in the news, during the same time period 100s of people died from Civil war, 1,000s of people died from starvation, 10,000s died from disease spread by poor water supply, ~30,000 died from car accidents, ~50,000 died from suicide, ~70,000 died from Malaria, etc.

Yet the deaths of a couple hundred people filled the headlines. Death is death, no matter how it happens, but one type of death gets our attention while others are mostly ignored.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now planes are being shot from the sky, and the middle east is completely fcked.

WWIII is coming any day now...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

This kind of thing has been going on for years, it's just that it's so much easier for the media to spread it now thanks to the Internet and the many other mediums now available.

I remember when I was a kid hearing about Desert Storm then as far as I knew there were no real conflicts in the world for a long time. It wasn't until I got older and started researching that I found out that there were conflicts constantly raging all around the world but because it didn't include Australia there wasn't any mention of it on TV.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
This kind of thing has been going on for years, it's just that it's so much easier for the media to spread it now thanks to the Internet and the many other mediums now available.
Only it seems worse now...

There's widespread slaughter and innocents losing their lives in so many parts of the world now... Wildlife, forests, endangered species, ... so much carnage caused by mankind.

Makes you wonder whether human beings are better at causing death and destruction, rather than promoting life and creation...

I'm almost thinking this world is due for an epic flood of Noah proportions to wipe out all the evil knts in this world, and start over... again.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only it seems worse now...

There's widespread slaughter and innocents losing their lives in so many parts of the world now... Wildlife, forests, endangered species, ... so much carnage caused by mankind.

Makes you wonder whether human beings are better at causing death and destruction, rather than promoting life and creation...

I'm almost thinking this world is due for an epic flood of Noah proportions to wipe out all the evil knts in this world, and start over... again.
Don't worry, the majority of us will be dead in about 75 years when the resources run out then the last of humanity will migrate elsewhere.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Don't worry, the majority of us will be dead in about 75 years when the resources run out then the last of humanity will migrate elsewhere.
Either that, or we'll get done by a huge solar flare, asteroid, or the Antichrist will show up and then we'll see the Rapture and Armageddon.

Seriously... how do you fix this fkn planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.