Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that he'll get at least 23 years of something big and black in his A block.
Given his money and state of health he'll probably be away from the general population where possible. But according to rumour one of the questions asked in the trial was to describe his genitalia. He's supposed to have a partially formed, non functional vagina as well as his male genitalia. So maybe his A block would have been left alone while drilling occurred to make his V block functional.

This bloke is the poster child for using power imbalance to abuse others. Doesn't matter age or gender of the abused or the abuser, anyone who misuses a position of power in this way deserves to be locked up. Unfortunately too many of them get away with it.
Cardinal Pell is looking for someone to hold his beer.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like a dirty weasel, give all his money to charity and throw away the key.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A grub.. but where was Jollie.. Where was Paltrow.. When they got to be Hollywood elite they said absolutely nothing.. Absolutely Jack..and they knew.. Don’t tell me Oprah didn’t hear rumours.. They allowed this scum bucket to continue what he was doing… A lot of girls could’ve been saved.. Dirty bastard!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A grub.. but where was Jollie.. Where was Paltrow.. When they got to be Hollywood elite they said absolutely nothing.. Absolutely Jack..and they knew.. Don’t tell me Oprah didn’t hear rumours.. They allowed this scum bucket to continue what he was doing… A lot of girls could’ve been saying.. Dirty bastard!
Of course those scum knew.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I can’t see him living that long.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A grub.. but where was Jollie.. Where was Paltrow.. When they got to be Hollywood elite they said absolutely nothing.. Absolutely Jack..and they knew.. Don’t tell me Oprah didn’t hear rumours.. They allowed this scum bucket to continue what he was doing… A lot of girls could’ve been saved.. Dirty bastard!
Funny where was rose McGowan during this she has been vocal and doesn't mins being critical of woman who she thinks didn't do enough in her eyes bit she took the pay off and remained silent for a long time

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny where was rose McGowan during this she has been vocal and doesn't mins being critical of woman who she thinks didn't do enough in her eyes bit she took the pay off and remained silent for a long time
Her acting career went to shit, she wasn't relevant anymore, so she tried being an "empowering feminist" that didn't pan out either.

Expect to see her pop up on one of those shitty reality TV shows, or go the sinead o'connor route and go full batshit insane

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
McGowan?

Nah. She was heavily vocal of it. She's basically the female Corey Feldman. For the last 10 years she has been calling for Weinstein and the others to be prosecuted for rape, but everyone ignored her 'cause they thought she went Britney Spears crazy.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
McGowan?

Nah. She was heavily vocal of it. She's basically the female Corey Feldman. For the last 10 years she has been calling for Weinstein and the others to be prosecuted for rape, but everyone ignored her 'cause they thought she went Britney Spears crazy.
they didn't think that, they made it it seem that way! but you're right, she was vocal

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Given his money and state of health he'll probably be away from the general population where possible. But according to rumour one of the questions asked in the trial was to describe his genitalia. He's supposed to have a partially formed, non functional vagina as well as his male genitalia. So maybe his A block would have been left alone while drilling occurred to make his V block functional.

Cardinal Pell is looking for someone to hold his beer.
His partially formed, non functional vagina looked familiar
images (29).jpeg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
McGowan?

She also took the money and shut up for a long time

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like old Wienermister has had a "mild heart attack" and is now in hospital after receiving his sentence.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know right, if only I was a betting man as I said to a mate I reckon he'll have some sort of medical issue after being sentenced.
you could see it coming, I didn't think it would be this soon though