Harry Grant

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck, this kid is good!!
He has unbelievable vision. Involved in everything.
Throw the fucken kitchen sink at this kid.
JMK is a waste of space.
Even when the Broncos got the ball back on the 5th earlier he was there forcing them to play their hand. Very good signs

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe we offered him a 3yr - $1million contract. I would have thrown $2million at him. He is worth every cent. Apart from Cam Smith, he is the 2nd best hooker in the league atm.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're pretty much going to re-sign the bulk of our squad once again and then round out the squad with some more Britt/Stimson like signings
Yea I’m waiting for the “workhorse tolman RE-signs “ post

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's just so heavily involved. So much potential
His timing is so good, the way he passes the ball not only in a way that gets his forwards on the front foot, but also often into a bit of space. Seems to have a natural footy brain.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His timing is so good, the way he passes the ball not only in a way that gets his forwards on the front foot, but also often into a bit of space. Seems to have a natural footy brain.
We have to get him lol

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They've literally got the greatest hooker of all time still playing at close to his best, the current starting Kiwi hooker and the best up and coming hooker all on their books.
And we got JMK and cappuccino katoa

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes stated he’s going back to storm

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hes stated he’s going back to storm
Yeah heard them say on the broadcast last night that even though he has become a cult figure already at the Tigers, he has promised he will keep his word and return to the Storm next year.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dam I wish we managed to sign this bloke one of the best players in comp atm in my opinion.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about Billy Walters for hooker?? Theres enough halves and hooker smarts in his family for him to make the transition surely.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are we all forgetting we let the current NSW/Aus rep hooker go as we wanted to keep a hooker that has since been released and working as a tradie?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Are we all forgetting we let the current NSW/Aus rep hooker go as we wanted to keep a hooker that has since been released and working as a tradie?
Nasheed here,
I haven't.
I actually recommended him to Souths officials a couple of years back when he got released. I wonder if I caused this loss or it was simply inevitable.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What about Billy Walters for hooker?? Theres enough halves and hooker smarts in his family for him to make the transition surely.
I was saying that we should have made a play for Walters when he couldn't even make their bench. He is effective at 5/8th and hooker.

Problem is they'll keep him around because if they lose Grant then Walters will likely be their starting hooker next season.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
The kid is an absolute weapon