Harrison Yeo

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Edwards has good hands and defends pretty well. He doesn't make much impact on his runs but he has a big motor. He's played 60 plus minutes the last two weeks.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its so obvious cc is trying to use him like yeo at Penrith.. got his hands on the ball alot today in attack.. I can see it in him
Well after his debut the majority old nrlol players called that he is the next Yeo.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd leave Edwards at lock and Morrin off the bench.

PS I'd love to put Morrins heart in TPJs body....
Morrins heart in TPJs body would equal murder each wk. You’d roll him out in a cage before each game.
For sure. Morrins got great leg drive. I can see him getting even better at motoring into those little gaps.

Edwards looks like he's got time on the ball and could be a player with options, but his supports aren't giving him much. Runners inside and out would be nice if we expect to see him ballplay.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He hasn't got the agility and go forward that Yeo has, but I too thought he was being moulded into a Yeo type player and that will come with experience.
Its so obvious cc is trying to use him like yeo at Penrith.. got his hands on the ball alot today in attack.. I can see it in him

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3rd thread on him now after my thread 3 weeks ago. Just saying.
Totally agree that he is in that mould. Plays that way in cup too. Great ball distributed.