Official Harrison Edwards

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was having a dig at him, but yeah, theyre not all bad.
Yeh I know you were.
Different club but I bet Bellendamy wishes he had one Max King still on the books...hopefully this fella steps up in the top grade.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh i cant tell if he is cucking Waddell (which fits in with the profile of backing the losing horse)
or forward loading hating Harrison aka Schoupp

Either way interesting times in Flanaguns head
Interesting times in Flanaguns head. Fucking classic!! Hahaha

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Edwards i feel will be like Nat Butcher. Very good defender, racks up tackles with barely any misses but struggles to make metres in a sense but has ball playing skills.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Looked fairly agile with good footwork.

Def possibilities if mentored and developed, even if a tad lightweight. As we saw with Pricey, physique can change over a few years of weights training etc.

Attitude seems top notch too boot.

Looking forward to seeing his progression.

Doglover28

Waterboy
Reaction score
He is a better middle forward, great ball playing skills but also can run a good line if needed in second row

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah...we have some absolute ripper back rowers in cup....like this Edwards bloke...the "workhorse" (aka plodder) who averages less than 100 metres in NSW cup. Waddell may or may not be a part of our first choice 17 next year, but he certainly belongs in it this year and we'd be better off with him in the team.... his positive input has still out-measured his negative input this year. He is literally one of our best metre eaters.

And don't get too excited about me going elsewhere. I will be our starting halfback again next year and am already in preliminary negotiations to extend my stay.
When's the "I'm sorry Corey Waddell" thread coming up??

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looked fairly agile with good footwork.

Def possibilities if mentored and developed, even if a tad lightweight. As we saw with Pricey, physique can change over a few years of weights training etc.

Attitude seems top notch too boot.

Looking forward to seeing his progression.
I was trying to think who he plays like and bang u mention Pricey. I even think Edwards is silkier than Price so we might have another gooden in the ranks we didn't even realise.

Future looks solid with Topine, Morrin, Patolo and Edwards now. Some mentoring from Kikau, Jacko and RFM and we good to go.
Shame about Doorey, kid has just struggled to get regular footy Into him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was trying to think who he plays like and bang u mention Pricey. I even think Edwards is silkier than Price so we might have another gooden in the ranks we didn't even realise.

Future looks solid with Topine, Morrin, Patolo and Edwards now. Some mentoring from Kikau, Jacko and RFM and we good to go.
Shame about Doorey, kid has just struggled to get regular footy Into him.
Yes Doorey likely misses out with Gus' new signings.

Kinda thought he was another in the category "very good but didn't make the most of all his opportunities".

Whilst that may have been ok previously, not now as there's heaps of competition....so you need to hit the ground running.