Official Harrison Edwards

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He's ranked 7th in the NRL for penalties conceded and 1st for the Dogs.....add that to his error rate and he's a liability. Yes he does some good things but that is outweighed by the bad. We seem to have a few decent backrowers in NSW Cup so I think his time is up.

BTW, when are you going to England? Or are you still hoping Daddy gets the Knights job so you can tag along for the ride?
Yeah...we have some absolute ripper back rowers in cup....like this Edwards bloke...the "workhorse" (aka plodder) who averages less than 100 metres in NSW cup. Waddell may or may not be a part of our first choice 17 next year, but he certainly belongs in it this year and we'd be better off with him in the team.... his positive input has still out-measured his negative input this year. He is literally one of our best metre eaters.

And don't get too excited about me going elsewhere. I will be our starting halfback again next year and am already in preliminary negotiations to extend my stay.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
RFM has been very effective and his absence will be a challenge toovercome but i believe that given the two teams, on paper, a forwards dominated game will help the Knights - the dogs will be better off going to the edges early and often. Hope Burton gets back to kicking long - the high kicks he has been putting up lately might look spectacular but have been way to short - giving opposition the ball 30 metres out rather than 10 metres out from their line makes a huge difference.
Hopefully if Jackson is out on the left edge he can actually time his runs this week, he messes them up so often that I'd be tempted to throw Topine there instead and Jackson on the right.

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We'll miss both, bro. Waddell may not be a superstar, but he's gone alright this year. His numbers are good (averaging over 100m, defending well for the most part), he has been playing hard and his error rate is overstated by some on here. Still not in the top 50 in the comp for most errors.
Would love to see a comparison stat of Waddell’s error rate per run vs your laugh react rate per post.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Guy isn’t much of a meter eater.

Hopefully gets a few chances for the rest of the year with Waddell, thompson out for extended time.

Just means the likes of Jackson, Vaughan, tpj need to step up and make this young kids job easier and simpler.

good luck to him. Also good to see topine finally getting a run. Guy has aimed up week in week out in Reggies. Definitely deserving of his call up. Some will say a few months late.
Finally we are getting to see more young debutants play first grade. They are in good hands with the older more experienced guys ( notably JAC) who inspires them to be better. Positivity does wonders for the young fellas and Harrison has earned a call up.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Catch up La Familiars! I debuted for the Cronulla Sharks all the way back in 2018. But I didn't find my real home 'til I joined the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs in 2021.
Temporary housing

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Roosters offcut like Flanagan?
Maybe (hopefully) more like;
Silva (thank you Chooks for the one and only Rocket)
Hannant (we should always be grateful that the stupid Chooks cut Ben in 2005 after 8 games)
SPerrett (another, thank you Chooks)
Dunn, (thanks Chooks, a vital ingredient for our 1988 Premiership)

Always a Bulldog

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe (hopefully) more like;
Silva (thank you Chooks for the one and only Rocket)
Hannant (we should always be grateful that the stupid Chooks cut Ben in 2005 after 8 games)
SPerrett (another, thank you Chooks)
Dunn, (thanks Chooks, a vital ingredient for our 1988 Premiership)

Always a Bulldog
I was having a dig at him, but yeah, theyre not all bad.