Reaction score
Harrison Edwards will be making his debut against Newcastle this weekend

Does anyone have any info on this kid?

Good luck to him as well

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He played well last week in reggies. He’s big enough and hopefully he brings it this week.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just so happy to see young guys being able to debut when the team is actually travelling well.

There's exceptions where new guys become better when playing in adversity, but the majority need to be slowly blooded in a controlled and performing environment to thrive.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guy isn’t much of a meter eater.

Hopefully gets a few chances for the rest of the year with Waddell, thompson out for extended time.

Just means the likes of Jackson, Vaughan, tpj need to step up and make this young kids job easier and simpler.

good luck to him. Also good to see topine finally getting a run. Guy has aimed up week in week out in Reggies. Definitely deserving of his call up. Some will say a few months late.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
My last name is Edwards as well, so im pretty much debuting for the dogs as well
My first name is Edward, I debut too lol
Catch up La Familiars! I debuted for the Cronulla Sharks all the way back in 2018. But I didn't find my real home 'til I joined the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs in 2021.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
"Workrate" guy who averages under 100m and a Roosters off cut to boot. I'm calling plodder on this one. We will miss Ray and Corey.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We definately will miss Ray...
We'll miss both, bro. Waddell may not be a superstar, but he's gone alright this year. His numbers are good (averaging over 100m, defending well for the most part), he has been playing hard and his error rate is overstated by some on here. Still not in the top 50 in the comp for most errors.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We definately will miss Ray...
RFM has been very effective and his absence will be a challenge toovercome but i believe that given the two teams, on paper, a forwards dominated game will help the Knights - the dogs will be better off going to the edges early and often. Hope Burton gets back to kicking long - the high kicks he has been putting up lately might look spectacular but have been way to short - giving opposition the ball 30 metres out rather than 10 metres out from their line makes a huge difference.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll miss both, bro. Waddell may not be a superstar, but he's gone alright this year. His numbers are good (averaging over 100m, defending well for the most part), he has been playing hard and his error rate is overstated by some on here. Still not in the top 50 in the comp for most errors.
He's ranked 7th in the NRL for penalties conceded and 1st for the Dogs.....add that to his error rate and he's a liability. Yes he does some good things but that is outweighed by the bad. We seem to have a few decent backrowers in NSW Cup so I think his time is up.

BTW, when are you going to England? Or are you still hoping Daddy gets the Knights job so you can tag along for the ride?