Harris or lolesi

Status
Not open for further replies.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Lolesi for sure. he was just awesome before the injury and his defence improved a huge amount since he left the Raiders. I can't wait to see him back in first grade!

A

atomic_crimson

harris is out anyways isnt he? shoulder surgery currently visiting europe witht he mrs?

definitely jamaal... he is way better is both departments... so harris made a few good tackle but if you go watch the games jamaal would be in there making four or five tackles in a row which is better than 3 good ones....

also his attack is far ahead of harris harris is slow jamaal will blitz them! it was a shame he couldnt be part of the GF last year

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
dog4life said:
why have a centre like lolesi on the bench. if harris was to play on the bench, he could easily be moved to a backrower (like creagh from the dragons). sonny isnt a centre(he can play there but we all know his future is in the backrow) so saying that is dumb aswell.

once again thanks for your comments are you on drugs?

harris and lolsei play the same postion and are both good players
hence bring jlo off the bench as a impact player like sonny
you missed my point of bringing sonny in to the converstation

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Lolesi should be in the side because his name sounds leb.

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
hard choice when u have so many great guys to choose from....my pick would b Harris fro the first few rounds which allows lolesi to get 'bak into the swing of things' and then if hes in good form then he can start

daniel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Harris! , last time i checked Tonga was an attacking centre , and Harris is a defensive centre , u need a balance in this game , Lolesi is an attacking centre as well! , this game is not just about attack you know , besides , Harris is only 21 , Lolesi is 27 or 28 , why not go with the young talent??

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
daniel said:
Harris! , last time i checked Tonga was an attacking centre , and Harris is a defensive centre , u need a balance in this game , Lolesi is an attacking centre as well! , this game is not just about attack you know , besides , Harris is only 21 , Lolesi is 27 or 28 , why not go with the young talent??
Yeah balance. A player needs to have good defence and pounce on opportunities.

And for your information Lolesi is 22 and is 500 times the player Harris is.

Harris proved very little in 2004, he would of been in premier league if it weren't for Lolesi getting injured.

daniel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Habib said:
Yeah balance. A player needs to have good defence and pounce on opportunities.

And for your information Lolesi is 22 and is 500 times the player Harris is.

Harris proved very little in 2004, he would of been in premier league if it weren't for Lolesi getting injured.[/QUOTE

Lolesi is actually 23 , my apologies i thought he was much older than that but i still think it should be Ben Harris ahead of him.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No way if Harris dont get his 2002/03 form back next season than he can seriously forget about it!!!!!

If Jamaal Lolesi Didnt get Injured he would of been NZ centre ahead of Clinton Toopi!!
But he would of been used on the Wing once Utai and Vainakolo went for Surgery

A

Anil

Get rid of Harris, spend the money or more deserving players, Harris was MIA all year, a waste of space.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tha DoggFather said:
Get rid of Harris, spend the money or more deserving players, Harris was MIA all year, a waste of space.
geez! not too harsh now!

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
harris is good, lolesi's proving himself to be even better though!

i would choose lolesi ove harris (at this moment)

Reaction score
at the beginning of the year when Ben came back he came back after shoulder surgery. When he came back towards the end of the year after going back to PL he has a shoulder injury.

might explain his bad performance this year dont u think? plus around this time last yr he got engaged :p lol. but we shall not b mean to Catarina...

MR GEORGE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we will not have to choose straight away because utai will miss the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.