Harris or lolesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

_GGB_

Which player is better?? which should be in 1st grde nxt yr? Coz tonga, el magic, Utais positons are safe i would think..
I reckon lolesi is better in attack n harris in defence----- I would pick lolesi... wat do you guyz think

2004 Premiers

i think lolesi should pair up with hazem and harris start off the bench as a backrower/outside back

Anastabation

Reaction score
I think Harris is a great defender and a tough kid but if if I was in charge I would have Lolesi due to his attacking abilities and his ability to put on big hits and generally play quite physically. Ultimately they are both worthy first graders and its a luxury to have such a selection diliema.

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you watch the highlights DVD, then you'll realise just how important Lolesi was to us this year (Not that you didn't already know)..
I'd pick Lolesi, but it's good to have a quality player like Harris as a back up.
Harris was excellent when he was in the team, good defender and he did score a few tries as well.

K

K E

I love Harris' solid defence but i really like J-Lo's attack. He is easily one of our quickest and strongest backs. (Othere then that tank they call Utai)

>iTs A dOgG LyF<

.aka. DoG4LyFe
Reaction score
thats dumb having lolesi on the bench?????? if that were to happen it would be the other way round but i would pick Lolesi anytime

Itchy

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think they'll have to start the season with Harris, he played a very important role in Grand Final. Just because he doesn't score too many flashy tries, don't underestimate how important he was in the last 4 weeks of last season. You can't win competitions with a team of flashy pretty boys, you need blokes out there who dig in when the going gets tough. Harris is that type of player.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Harris was **** last year because of a failed shoulder operation, and his role could of been filled by Adam Brideson or Brett Oliver.

Lolesi is streets ahead of Harris in attack and defence.

If Harris wants to be in first grade next year, he has to improve on his stellar 2002/2003 season when he was easily in the top 5 centres in attack and defence.

Harris butchered so many tries this season it ain't funny. Some of them were so simple aswell.

Tonga toured with the Kangaroos and Lolesi toured with the Kiwis, Harris didn't.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
dog4life said:
thats dumb having lolesi on the bench?????? if that were to happen it would be the other way round but i would pick Lolesi anytime

thanks for your comment

so having sonny on the bench is dumb as well?

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ummm...harris is defence and j-lo in attack

is there some way we could merge them into one player :p

>iTs A dOgG LyF<

.aka. DoG4LyFe
Reaction score
why have a centre like lolesi on the bench. if harris was to play on the bench, he could easily be moved to a backrower (like creagh from the dragons). sonny isnt a centre(he can play there but we all know his future is in the backrow) so saying that is dumb aswell.

Reaction score
Lolesi will be used first seeing as though Benny is gunna be out 4 the first month. After he finally gets back 2 playin n stuff... who knows!

Lolesi could play crap... Benny could play awesome and be put back into the team. It all depends on form... i reckon Ben will bounce back nxt yr. and just remember he was playing with a bad shoulder towards the end of the season.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
dog4life said:
why have a centre like lolesi on the bench. if harris was to play on the bench, he could easily be moved to a backrower (like creagh from the dragons). sonny isnt a centre(he can play there but we all know his future is in the backrow) so saying that is dumb aswell.
Utai at hooker would be awesome stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.