Official Harold matts SG ball and flegg summer squad

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hm sharks won 6 tries to 3. Doggies improved on last week. Improve the passing skills would make a difference.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought the new recruits where suppose to change things

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any news on how ball game finished? Or stand outs
Dogs 6 tries to 5 if my counting was correct. Good game. Dogs left edge for first 20 minutes was impressive. Taken off after that. Starting frontrower in 10 was good, played first 20 and last 5.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs 6 tries to 5 if my counting was correct. Good game. Dogs left edge for first 20 minutes was impressive. Taken off after that. Starting frontrower in 10 was good, played first 20 and last 5.
Cheers appreciate the feedback as could not get there this week

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was the 10 David Leota?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was the 10 David Leota?
Id be guessing if i added names at this point - blond headed played well last week too - strong carries from kick off, seems in position for the hard yards and hard defence.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Id be guessing if i added names at this point - blond headed played well last week too - strong carries from kick off, seems in position for the hard yards and hard defence.
Yes reasonably tall fella. If same one he does the hard stuff well. Was also a fairly large front rower did some hard Carrie’s and his d was good against parra big front row made a difference when them two played

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We seem to have a thew good ones coming through in ball. Be interesting to see how they go once the season proper starts. Mixture of backs and forwards