Harold Matts - Grand Final - Team and Game Discussion

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
This team is to cocky, I know there young but fmd the clowning around after Newcaslte do a mistake is over the top, the slow play the balls after we make metres is unbelievable and it's not due to newcastle laying on the player, our players are just lazy especially the number 8

Newcastle gifted this try and probably the match

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And that's game set match. F7ck me, that one on o e steal killed us. Fucking disgraceful tbh. I'm pissed off.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Lol at the referee, shocking! Blows a penalty when the ball was about to bounce over the 40metre from the kick off

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Knights over again... final pass forward about 3m by a mile, but not that relevant... game is done.

Knights 28
Dogs 8

6 to go

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
FULL TIME

Knights 28
Dogs 8

We looked good and were with them at 12-8, and then completely fell apart through poor defence and stupid plays.

Knights dominant side in Mattts all year and beat us 2/2 already this season.

Good signs though!

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Iverson Teo... Could be anything has some real athletic ability and ball skills. The 2 centre's we need to lock up.

zac hollywood

Waterboy
Reaction score
Iverson Teo... Could be anything has some real athletic ability and ball skills. The 2 centre's we need to lock up.
First time I seen this side play num 6 looks okay our most damaging player is nun 4 the knights were too good

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should be inspiration for the side to go one better next season.

Life_of_League

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Both #3 tawa and alamoti are similar. Big running centre's that can offload. Teo has good running vision. Interesting to see how the boys develop in SG next year
Alamoti and Teo have another year in Matt’s.
Pretty pathetic to see #3 and #16 try to start something at the end of the game with Knights players. You lost! You make yourself look stupid!