News Harawira-Naera reportedly released

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One final point.

Barrett had it in his power to keep CHN. In his power completely.

CHN's manager has been talking up this possibility all week saying that Barrett being the coach could manage to keen CHN. But as soon as Barrett is announced then news of CHN going comes out immediately, which clearly indicates that Barrett really didn't want to keep him.

What does that tell you? We can say our club is a bunch of idiots, but the new coach himself clearly didn't want to keep him either.

Yes. We can debate as to why we've apparently let CHN leave mid-season to join a rival, but the decision not to continue employing him is something I'll back. especially since the new coach obviously has the same view.
very well said , i agree brother

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So losing a million dollar sponsor isn't enough to realise the damage CHN has caused?

There should always be a no dickhead policy and he is the epitomy of a dickhead. Piss him off no matter how much talent he has.

Raiders are hypocrites. They sign CHN, the family man who slept with a school girl while on a club promotional day but sacked Dugan, Ferguson and Carney for being drunken dick heads. Hello!!!

I'd stand side by side with the Bulldogs on this any day of the week. Piss him off asap.
Totally agree chn is a fuckwit he should of been begging the club to take him back but instead played the victim,pretty sure he had issues at the panthers,and i think a couple of breaches prior to this

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe, but we should of got compensation, no matter what the situation.
Agreed

The club really needs to take more control of the narrative.

It’s one thing for us as fans to come up with all of our theories, passionately presented with little or no fact, however it is completely unacceptable that the press seem to be unchallenged with their constant sniping.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about okunbut
So losing a million dollar sponsor isn't enough to realise the damage CHN has caused?

There should always be a no dickhead policy and he is the epitomy of a dickhead. Piss him off no matter how much talent he has.

Raiders are hypocrites. They sign CHN, the family man who slept with a school girl while on a club promotional day but sacked Dugan, Ferguson and Carney for being drunken dick heads. Hello!!!

I'd stand side by side with the Bulldogs on this any day of the week. Piss him off asap.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
CHN is selfish. He had a chance to own up and repay what he did to the club and he decided to be a coward.. if our team has any balls next year we go after him hard and show no remorse.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHN is selfish. He had a chance to own up and repay what he did to the club and he decided to be a coward.. if our team has any balls next year we go after him hard and show no remorse.
No need. Send him an undercover private eye dressed as a schoolgirl and forward to instagram.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sucks that we still have Okunbur... Makes us look like massive losers now tbh. We lost a better player and really can't say we let him go because of moral standards as we still have Jayden the highschool groomer.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know if we had to back pay him after the NRL de-registered him, was reinstated suspended and now hes gone to another Club?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm over talking about this fuckwit. At the end of the day, as long as they spend the extra 500k wisely, then we'll all forget about this clown very quickly.

Thankfully Barrett has a good eye for talent so hopefully they can use this money to further improve the team on players who actually want to be here.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Last thing I'll say about this piece of shit is that I guarantee NOBODY will say "I wish we had CHN" next year.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats that latest telegraph article say about him signing with a catch? Is it he cant play us for two years?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whats that latest telegraph article say about him signing with a catch? Is it he cant play us for two years?
I'd rather they let him play. Let his former teammates take his head off like Morley did to Robbie Kearns in a Test match.

I don't want bitch ass CHN being able to hide and avoid the boos from the fans or some extra attention on the field.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHN has done the wrong thing no doubt about this! If James Hooper doesn't agree then he should ask himself this - if Hooper had a daughter in HS and CHN agreed to meet her in a hotel, what would Hooper think then?
If CHN was sorry for his actions and if he was upset with the way the bulldogs Mgt handled things, this is ok BUT why punish the boys, the team mates who still wanted him back in the squad even though he has done the wrong thing morally!!! To say he would never ever want to put on the blue and white jersey again is hurtful because us loyal Doggies supporters and his team mates who he has left high and dry has done nothing wrong but support him throughout this sage he brought on himself!!!
Good luck to you CHN I honestly mean this, I hope you enjoy your new home in the nations capital and stay awsay from the school girls matey! I just hope our boys give you a good THUMPING for running away rather than prove how sorry you are and staying loyal to your team mates and loyal supporters! But then again that would mean you would have had some kind of respect for this great club but I guess you don't because you don't have any self respect for yourself!!!

Bye FELICIA !!!!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
CHN has done the wrong thing no doubt about this! If James Hooper doesn't agree then he should ask himself this - if Hooper had a daughter in HS and CHN agreed to meet her in a hotel, what would Hooper think then?
If CHN was sorry for his actions and if he was upset with the way the bulldogs Mgt handled things, this is ok BUT why punish the boys, the team mates who still wanted him back in the squad even though he has done the wrong thing morally!!! To say he would never ever want to put on the blue and white jersey again is hurtful because us loyal Doggies supporters and his team mates who he has left high and dry has done nothing wrong but support him throughout this sage he brought on himself!!!
Good luck to you CHN I honestly mean this, I hope you enjoy your new home in the nations capital and stay awsay from the school girls matey! I just hope our boys give you a good THUMPING for running away rather than prove how sorry you are and staying loyal to your team mates and loyal supporters! But then again that would mean you would have had some kind of respect for this great club but I guess you don't because you don't have any self respect for yourself!!!

Bye FELICIA !!!!
Well said matey, the coward is goen made his bed and I hope we do SMASH him for running rather than staying put and proving to the lads that he really is sorry for what he had done

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like i said. His defence as a forward is not and will never be good enough in a grand final winning side. Good player but not good enough. Fuck him off

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like i said. His defence as a forward is not and will never be good enough in a grand final winning side. Good player but not good enough. Fuck him off
Yes it will, let’s not talk down his abilities. Even in that Raiders Team he is one if their top players now