Happy Star Wars Day.. May the Fourth Be With You!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve got bad feeling Indiana Jones might go the same way..
I know you love Indy, but from the trailers I've seen, I think it's gonna be dead on arrival. And I loved the old Indiana Jones movies. This new one, it's gonna make Crystal Skull look good.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know you love Indy, but from the trailers I've seen, I think it's gonna be dead on arrival. And I loved the old Indiana Jones movies. This new one, it's gonna make Crystal Skull look good.
Bloody Disney..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If you have a woman interested in you but you don’t really fancy her? Just start a topic on star wars.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Never been a fan of them, haven’t even considered watching them after Disney took over inc the shows they pump out.

Give me Rambo, Terminator and Die Hard and any other 80s action any day over these.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just got into another fight at work with a colleague who believes the recent sequel trilogy is better than the prequels... there's no way that Disney shit is better.

Just to clarify, there's no denial that the original trilogy is the best.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Never been a fan of them, haven’t even considered watching them after Disney took over inc the shows they pump out.

Give me Rambo, Terminator and Die Hard and any other 80s action any day over these.
Indiana?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone here play galaxy of heroes.
My gamertag is AdmiralCrackbar.

I'm a guild hopper.
If you don't want me in your guild all you have to do is tell me to use discord!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never doubt a Jedi.
Who knows what forces are available to the uneducated, self belief can be amazing, look at our athletes flying through the air like superman to score in the corner.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah well they messed Yoda up a lil bit with nightmares and abuse but he wont be judged under pressure with the shits, always negotiating.
Still not Darth Vader,

Last edited: