Happy Ramadan to all

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I saw a lovely looking lady on the train with a hijab so I’m assuming Muslim and she had bought some chicken wings and smashed them down before she got to her stop ha ha I’m very far from any religion so I don’t give a flying shit but she gave me a cheeky smile and at that moment it made me smile. It was a very this is between us thing. All good legend. You are safe with me sister. Your hungry your hungry no one needs to know the fine details. I didn’t see Shit.

Last edited:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I saw a lovely looking lady on the train with a hijab so I’m assuming Muslim and she had bought some chicken wings and smashed them down before she got to her stop ha ha I’m very far from any religion so I don’t give a flying shit but she gave me a cheeky smile and at that moment it made me smile. It was a very this is between us thing. All good legend. You are safe with me sister. Your hungry your hungry no one needs to know the fine details. I didn’t see Shit.
She doesn’t need to fast if she has her monthly or if she is sick or if she is taking any medication.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I
I’m laughing and then laughing some more :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wait do you guys get fat during Ramadan? I seen all that food in Lakemba :|

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You do if you don’t eat all day and then like a dumb Fk splurge on plate after plate of leb food and then 1kg of helou LOL
What's helou? Sounds like it will trigger my ibs.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS when was the last time we had the Great Lent and Ramadan at the same time?