No Source Happy New Year Doggies Fans

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Image1672475991.768487.jpg

Hey TK …. I’m getting in early ....

Happy New Year everyone, thanks for all the chats all the the info and for being fans of the best club in the world …

Looking forward to a great 2023 and lot’s of great wins …

Bring on the new year …

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone doing anything tonight? I just went through KFC before and now starting up a few beers and watching the BBL.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Taking grandkids to see fireworks .... youself ?
Nice man, just sitting at home with the TV and a gut filled with KFC and a few drinks. I have tomorrow and Monday off so i plan to make it to 12.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone doing anything tonight? I just went through KFC before and now starting up a few beers and watching the BBL.
I was meant to be at Hunters Hill right now but probably got Covid and one party a week is already way more than enough for me lol. You can have my invite if you want :tearsofjoy:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was meant to be at Hunters Hill right now but probably got Covid and one party a week is already way more than enough for me lol. You can have my invite if you want :tearsofjoy:
Are you the guy that says where the bitches at then immediately avoid them when they come close?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you the guy that says where the bitches at then immediately avoid them when they come close?
No lol. My anxiety just makes it such a struggle to go out although once I'm actually out i'm totally fine. Once loaded i'm then beyond fine and not even guys are off limits so maybe I'm kinda gay idk

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No lol. My anxiety just makes it such a struggle to go out although once I'm actually out i'm totally fine. Once loaded i'm then beyond fine and not even guys are off limits so maybe I'm kinda gay idk
I’m the opposite, i go feeling alright and fine and then i get there and I can’t make any good convo or have a good game of something with anyone outside of good mates at a party. My good friends are all with girlfriends now so they just kinda ditch me lol and do the cliche NYE couples thing and do everything together and only that it seems these days (i say this being salty asf about it). Usually on past NYE parties there is a TV with some sport game on like the BBL so i park myself around there and talk with the cricket people and get mad when i lose good money on some stupid shitty bets i make whilst drinking. I skipped this year’s usual NYE host because i would rather not get hang over and regret every single reason in going.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Drinks at home with the Mrs, good classic Aussie music, my daughter will be home soon with all the young ones for Karaoke and margarita’s to bring in the new year …
Nice, sounds like a good time.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just watched the Fireworks on the Palm Cove jetty in Cairns with wife.
Slightly raining up here,and yet still a postcard everywhere you look..
Blessed where we live and praying for a prosperous 2023 (in other words..the Dogs to make the finals)
Happy New Year Kennelers..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m the opposite, i go feeling alright and fine and then i get there and I can’t make any good convo or have a good game of something with anyone outside of good mates at a party. My good friends are all with girlfriends now so they just kinda ditch me lol and do the cliche NYE couples thing and do everything together and only that it seems these days (i say this being salty asf about it). Usually on past NYE parties there is a TV with some sport game on like the BBL so i park myself around there and talk with the cricket people and get mad when i lose good money on some stupid shitty bets i make whilst drinking. I skipped this year’s usual NYE host because i would rather not get hang over and regret every single reason in going.
Yes it's called getting old lol.