Happy fathers day kennel dads!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I should have been riding the Savannahlander from Forsayth to Cairns, showing people the delights of Copperfield Gorge, Undarra Lava Tubes, and Barron Falls, but instead I'm stuck in the Canterbury Bankstown lockdown. Can't see my kids and grandkids apart from Skype (sad).

A Bulldogs win would be a nice way to finish the day.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I should have been riding the Savannahlander from Forsayth to Cairns, showing people the delights of Copperfield Gorge, Undarra Lava Tubes, and Barron Falls, but instead I'm stuck in the Canterbury Bankstown lockdown. Can't see my kids and grandkids apart from Skype (sad).

A Bulldogs win would be a nice way to finish the day.
Lava Tubes are an unreal geological phenomena out that way.

Must be hard to be missing out on your guiding job around our beautiful country.

Wouldn't it be great to finish on a positive note and show us that we can face the challenges and get up and take a win today.

Have a great day and thank heavens for Skype etc :grinning:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lava Tubes are an unreal geological phenomena out that way.

Must be hard to be missing out on your guiding job around our beautiful country.

Wouldn't it be great to finish on a positive note and show us that we can face the challenges and get up and take a win today.

Have a great day and thank heavens for Skype etc :grinning:
Thanks wendog. I once sang a duet with the Late Tim Fischer in the lava tubes, to show how great the acoustics are.
Yes, it's a beautiful country - places like Cobbold Gorge, run by Simon ang Gaye Terry are hidden gems.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thanks wendog. I once sang a duet with the Late Tim Fischer in the lava tubes, to show how great the acoustics are.
Yes, it's a beautiful country - places like Cobbold Gorge, run by Simon ang Gaye Terry are hidden gems.
Unfortunately we didn't get to Cobbold Gorge proper when we were out that way. Big regret.

Tim Fischer a good bloke :grinning: