Happy Chinese New Year - Year of the DOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

He (a surprise as we didn't know) came out just before 4pm.

It was the most bizarre thing I have ever Seen, but fuck me, I can only be in awe of a woman's ability to withstand pain and what they go through :grinning:

Year of the Dog here we come, hey ?
Outstanding..congratulations..!!

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I got some bad news for you bro that shit never goes back to normal lol
Just do a Kardashian and get someone else to carry it for you.

Then again that's ironic given the amount of black dicks the Kardashians have had through them over the years, it'd be ruined anyway.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Outstanding..congratulations.. Don’t tell ... about women’s pain tolerance during child birth..he’ll have it as some feminist Nazi plot to highlight females oppression !!! Lol
Why are you wanting to ruin a good thread?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just do a Kardashian and get someone else to carry it for you.

Then again that's ironic given the amount of black dicks the Kardashians have had through them over the years, it'd be ruined anyway.
Like a gutted rabbit

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah... let's just hope there's not a repeat for our boys during the last year of the dog (2006).

Fucken donkeys...
i hope for a repeat ffs, we destroyed teams that year with our pack and it took a salary cap cheating broncos to stop us

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
i hope for a repeat ffs, we destroyed teams that year with our pack and it took a salary cap cheating broncos to stop us
Weren't Storm rorting the cap that year?

BTW... best memory of 2006...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I assuming I was mentioned somewhere here but my intolerant views (non leftist fact checked) would have “somehow” ruined this multicultural thread? lol
It was funny too! Lol!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How is the family travelling @CroydonDog or should I say PapaDog?
Yeah good thanks. Been 48 hours or so now.

I gave Mrs CD a chance to have a nap this arvo and I took the baby to the lounge area whilst there met another new dad (same day birth) . He was in awe about out 3 year journey through ivf, but I said it was ok as the birth went well and was all good. He then told me about his wife's baby getting stuck, and an emergency c section with the cord wrapped 4 times around it's head. Everything went well in the end. Luckily we are in Brisbane's most respected mothers hospital.

Point of the above is that we all have our journeys. Sometimes yours is tough but then others you feel you have it easy.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah good thanks. Been 48 hours or so now.

I gave Mrs CD a chance to have a nap this arvo and I took the baby to the lounge area whilst there met another new dad (same . He was in awe about out 3 year journey through ivf, but I said it was ok as the birth went well and was all good. He then told me about his wife's baby getting stuck, and an emergency c section with the cord wrapped 4 times around it's head. Everything went well in the end. Luckily we are in Brisbane's most respected mothers hospital.

Point of the above is that we all have our journeys. Sometimes yours is tough but then others you feel you have it easy.
Amen to that.

Enjoy the ride and I hope you all are well.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let' keep going back.

1994 - smashed by raiders in gf.
1982 - missed finals. Parrascum eons gf. But Greg Brentnall did eith the Rothmans medal.
1970 - made semis
1958 - no good
1946 - 3rd

Not that great unfortunately:(

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Let' keep going back.

1994 - smashed by raiders in gf.
1982 - missed finals. Parrascum eons gf. But Greg Brentnall did eith the Rothmans medal.
1970 - made semis
1958 - no good
1946 - 3rd

Not that great unfortunately:(
yeah statistics have proven that the chinese year animal symbols are fake, souths dont win in rabbit years (except maybe in the 10's and 20's) the roosters dont win in rooster years and the broncos dont win in horse years

the only thing i can think of that corresponds was 2008 when barba debuted in the year of the rat

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah statistics have proven that the chinese year animal symbols are fake, souths dont win in rabbit years (except maybe in the 10's and 20's) the roosters dont win in rooster years and the broncos dont win in horse years

the only thing i can think of that corresponds was 2008 when barba debuted in the year of the rat
What about the Dragons and the Tigers?

Can the Cowboys use the Ox or is that too vague?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

South' should suck in Rabbit years... they are the Rabbitohs, who was the guy who killed rabbits and sold them in the street.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll have mine with sweat and sour sauce thanks
And my New Years resolution is
fluk you des

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Congratulations bro,

I just had a baby boy. It is the best feeling in the world my son is 9 weeks.

Btw- you're celebrating CNY???? I thought you were lebbo or something lol
I am lebo if that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.