Happy Birthday Coach

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone see the training video? Don’t remember last time one of our coaches laced up boots for training.

like the way he speaks. So even if he enacts 50% of what he says we are in a much much better position then the last 2 before him.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone see the training video? Don’t remember last time one of our coaches laced up boots for training.

like the way he speaks. So even if he enacts 50% of what he says we are in a much much better position then the last 2 before him.
Where is it?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Can you post the video

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There was this video too about lobbying for funds for bsg and playing out of anz and bank west.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love how in the video he doesn't let the boys put there hands on there hips or kneel down, makes them get up and seems to be pushing them all ready. Looks like the culture he wants is hard work no short cuts, gotta love it.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love how in the video he doesn't let the boys put there hands on there hips or kneel down, makes them get up and seems to be pushing them all ready. Looks like the culture he wants is hard work no short cuts, gotta love it.
Yeah I noticed that too... don't show your weakness.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Video is shit. Not once did he mention that these blokes are young and that they just need to get some games into them and theyll get better. And this garbage about the staff being responsible for players fitness, pfft what a joke. Didnt see one X painted on a wall for ball skills, he's taken the piss right?

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Video is shit. Not once did he mention that these blokes are young and that they just need to get some games into them and theyll get better. And this garbage about the staff being responsible for players fitness, pfft what a joke. Didnt see one X painted on a wall for ball skills, he's taken the piss right?
I’m feeling the exact same way. What happened to all the madness?

I think the real madness was getting rid of previous staff and hiring someone with no Bulldogs “DNA”, who helped take Penrith to the grand final.

I’d rather Lichaa coach the team because he has some of that Bulldogs DNA.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was about to say, buit early lads.....