Happy Australia Day

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy Australia day mofos

Indigenous people, I understand your position on the date so much respect to you.

To everyone who is not indigenous but just want to hang shit on Australia day for any reason what so ever, go eat a dick you absolute fuck head.

Have a great day guys
I'm cooking lamb ribs on my charcoal kennel low and slow, sinking plenty of tinnies and having a great old time enjoying my freedom in this wonderful country.

Again, eat a dick to the haters.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Long live Democracy hoping all states shun the Soviet republic precedent, the militants shall never operate freely in Straya.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Happy Australia day mofos

Indigenous people, I understand your position on the date so much respect to you.

To everyone who is not indigenous but just want to hang shit on Australia day for any reason what so ever, go eat a dick you absolute fuck head.

Have a great day guys
I'm cooking lamb ribs on my charcoal kennel low and slow, sinking plenty of tinnies and having a great old time enjoying my freedom in this wonderful country.

Again, eat a dick to the haters.
I'm making an order of 300 dicks for the innerwest council for robbing children of their childhood :p (Apparently they cancelled all fireworks, rides etc for Australia Day)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm making an order of 300 dicks for the innerwest council for robbing children of their childhood :p (Apparently they cancelled all fireworks, rides etc for Australia Day)
Blue boost swears by amazon for rubber dicks

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I got a recipe for Spotted Dick...
C0A5B422-14FE-4D17-A0F3-867B397528F3.jpeg

Ps.. @Fear.The.Roo Is this the dick you mean?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Gotta love how it's always the wealthy areas that kick up the most stink... it's that take take take mentality that got us here in the first place....