Hands on Ref - Tigers vs Knights

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought touching the ref was an instant suspension.

NRL very quiet about this.

Joe Ofahengaue pulling the ref back

Around the 6:40 mark

1678655443251.png

Puppuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate Tigers are a SHAMBLES
that thing with Talau after the game shows their level of proffesionalism atm.

How about the chairman coming out before the game saying that the bateman thing is a lie, and to question if it is a lie that means hes been lied to? I get where hes coming from but thats an extremely narrow view point and very likely rubbish

“The public declarations which I make are based upon the information and assurances that I receive from those within the club who are possessed of the particular information. To suggest that I am fibbing or misleading our supporters necessarily implies that somehow I have been deceived as well.

“And knowing that deceiving the chair would not be a healthy career choice leads me to believe that what I have been told is absolutely correct and this is the information which I have imparted publicly. And there has never been any reason for me to question it.”

I mean cmon, you fedora wearing cuck. It doesn't take 4 weeks for someone to "acclimatize", but i guess you cant play him with a broken ankle...

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to be that guy but we had better be ready for a possible ambush on Sunday.
Mind you CC and the team could probably handle it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't want to be that guy but we had better be ready for a possible ambush on Sunday.
Mind you CC and the team could probably handle it.
If there is one game i want us to win its this one. I know too many tigpie supporters that it would make my life hell.

Reaction score
another one from that game was a tigers kick attacking knights tryline and dom young clearing the danger by punching the ball dead foward towards the tigers end, which attracted no attention at all. we did a similar thing and got penalised for deliberately knocking the ball foward. would be nice to see some consistency on how the rules were applied

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought touching the ref was an instant suspension.

NRL very quiet about this.

Joe Ofahengaue pulling the ref back

Around the 6:40 mark

View attachment 66347
Send it to the nrLOL and media, don't know who the **** is but we play them this week so I'm outraged! Lol

Poor fkn ref...

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless, the NRL made a mountain out of a mole hill last time, as usual they are completely inconsistent with questionable integrity.