Hamze family v Alameddine family

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who’s winning so far? And has Laurie Daley given us the odds from whatever betting agency has him by the nuts?
Alameddine’s Winx odds

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone seen the movie Mean Guns with Ice T? I think that would be a great concept for these 2 families

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The only reason I post that is because that guy follows me on Instagram I do know of him but never met him but fuck what a way to fuck your life

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s a miracle Yusuf Nazlioglu lasted so long.
Everyone hated the **** & the jury fucked up big time with the Hawi murder hearing too. Good riddance. Who will be the first to bang his wife?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It’s a miracle Yusuf Nazlioglu lasted so long.
Everyone hated the **** & the jury fucked up big time with the Hawi murder hearing too. Good riddance. Who will be the first to bang his wife?
Yeah Hawi had a lot of friends still all though if it was payback they bided their time which makes me think it was over something else but you never know in Sin City

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah Hawi had a lot of friends still all though if it was payback they bided their time which makes me think it was over something else but you never know in Sin City
The telegraph are reporting he had a run in with Hawi’s mum at the cemetery a few weeks ago

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They better not cancel JRL again or it's really gonna be chitty chitty BANG BANG! lol

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only reason I post that is because that guy follows me on Instagram I do know of him but never met him but fuck what a way to fuck your life
Try not to post anything to annoy him & his family. Good luck with your life.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The real irony of all this shit is that in a lot of cases these family's emigrated to Australia to get away from this shit in their country of origin.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Try not to post anything to annoy him & his family. Good luck with your life.
Haven’t seen him for years he wouldn’t know me and he will be away for along time

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The telegraph are reporting he had a run in with Hawi’s mum at the cemetery a few weeks ago
Yeah I saw that he seemed to push it too far you got away with execution just pull back mate.