Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think you meant
Shot
Not shit.
LOL
But yeah big family's.
Haha yeah shot dead. The whole family must be involved. Alamaddines are destroying them. Think they’ve knocked five in last year.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surly at this stage the cops know who is doing this but they are just “gathering more evidence” and letting it play out.
Very rare people get away with murder these days. Especially premeditated

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha yeah shot dead. The whole family must be involved. Alamaddines are destroying them. Think they’ve knocked five in last year.
Without knowing the ins and outs of it all, I am starting to feel sorry for the Hamzy family.
Really have not heard of anything they have done to the Alamaddines
All you hear about is Hamzy members being bashed or killed.

They really are getting fucked over by the Alamaddines in a big way.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surly at this stage the cops know who is doing this but they are just “gathering more evidence” and letting it play out.
They must know.
They must be monitoring their every move.
Sounds bit suss to me. Hard not to think they are allowing things to keep going.
Surely they can break up these gangs.
Ripe with criminal activity drugs bshings and the like.
Start nabbing the pricks.
Why wait to gather more evidence?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
They must know.
They must be monitoring their every move.
Sounds bit suss to me. Hard not to think they are allowing things to keep going.
Surely they can break up these gangs.
Ripe with criminal activity drugs bshings and the like.
Start nabbing the pricks.
Why wait to gather more evidence?
It’s pretty irresponsible as someone innocent or who cares really even if they are guilty could and in the latter are being killed. I don’t get what these guys do after shooting someone dumping and burning the car all that fear anxiety and adrenaline and then the sick feeling of fuck about 10 people know I just did that and then what you just go home and kiss your 3 year old and watch MAFS? Would you even be able to eat? How do you decompress from that day?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Without knowing the ins and outs of it all, I am starting to feel sorry for the Hamzy family.
Really have not heard of anything they have done to the Alamaddines
All you hear about is Hamzy members being bashed or killed.

They really are getting fucked over by the Alamaddines in a big way.
Think they’ve done a fair few drive bys in retaliation. This doesn’t scare the Alameddines but they just come out and knock someone.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no way the cops are just letting this play out, these families are obviously good at evading the police.

The car involved in the latest shooting was stolen a while ago and the cops suspected it was stolen to be used in something like this but obviously they never found it.

Eventually some innocent bystander is going to be killed by these stupid assholes and it is incredibly frustrating that the police are doing fuck all to stop the violence.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah I’m assuming you go back to your mates house and do ice or something and avoid the news and turn your phone off (hopefully it was already otherwise you are dumb) but then what you finally come home and your missus already suspects what you did and then every time your phone rings you think it’s the cops imagine the crushing paranoia.

Then there is every time you leave your house your wondering if some guys going to run up on you.. would be a shit life

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
There is no way the cops are just letting this play out, these families are obviously good at evading the police.

The car involved in the latest shooting was stolen a while ago and the cops suspected it was stolen to be used in something like this but obviously they never found it.

Eventually some innocent bystander is going to be killed by these stupid assholes and it is incredibly frustrating that the police are doing fuck all to stop the violence.
It wouldn’t be that hard obviously surveillance would be key to their movements and getting people to turn on them for plea bargains but also just logical stuff like okay we know the 6th Allamadine cousins farther owns a petrol station which has room to store a stolen car that could be used in a future murder. Let’s check it out. Also how many are left I get the passion if you are blood but if I’m one of the boys and I see most of my mates now dead I’m looking at my child and starting to think fuck this hey. What have I brought on my family I want to survive and if I have to dob in some fucks (that bully me but say they are my mates and brothers) you know what fuck em I’m out. Bound to happen

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree, the cops don't want another Milperra shoot out where an innocent gets killed.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

There’s already been an innocent bystander killed. Mustafa Naaman was killed a while back, mistaken identity. They thought he was a Hamzy

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There’s already been an innocent bystander killed. Mustafa Naaman was killed a while back, mistaken identity. They thought he was a Hamzy
Back in the day when I only had a trimmed goatee, I was mistaken as Sam Ibrahims body guard every where I fkn went. What made it worse I was security at club in Merrlands which is streets away from where they live lol

Sometimes it paid off, sometimes it was trouble for nothing lol

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rememeber the good ol' days when it was "a pinch and a punch for the first of the month"?

Will all be drug related, and won't stop until one family wipes out the other.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Back in the day when I only had a trimmed goatee, I was mistaken as Sam Ibrahims body guard every where I fkn went. What made it worse I was security at club in Merrlands which is streets away from where they live lol

How is Sam going haven’t heard from him in a while? Moudi seems to have chilled a bit these days as well after having a kid. I don’t pretend to know them I just know who they are.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Haha. Pretty full on when guns involved. Some bloke runs up and just ends it before u can even explain.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree, the cops don't want another Milperra shoot out where an innocent gets killed.
The old bikie thing was two groups that hated each other who had thier stupid little war in a public place facing each other in a shootout, and sadly some innocent bystanders also died..

Almost every single shooting murder these days are sucker punch killings sneaking up on someone and blasting them death.