Hamze family v Alameddine family

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It’s a hard enough life without enemies that are not cops maybe work together check the egos and you might get somewhere but no bloody wogs and their hot heads..

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The old bikie thing was two groups that hated each other who had thier stupid little war in a public place facing each other in a shootout, and sadly some innocent bystanders also died..

Almost every single shooting murder these days are sucker punch killings sneaking up on someone and blasting them death.
Speaking of good books, Enforcer by Caesar Campbell, the sergeant at arms for the Comancheros and then Bandidos, has a very different take on Milperra. He calls it an ambush. The follow up book Wrecking Crew, wasn't as good, but still a good read, they give a good insight into bikie life.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Speaking of good books, Enforcer by Caesar Campbell, the sergeant at arms for the Comancheros and then Bandidos, has a very different take on Milperra. He calls it an ambush. The follow up book Wrecking Crew, wasn't as good, but still a good read, they give a good insight into bikie life.
I enjoyed that book but I liked how he leaves out all the drug dealing the club did and said oh yeah nah there might have been individuals in the club that did bad stuff lol. My best mates missus parents own the house next door to the old Commonceros club house in Birtchgrove and said that they were noisy but gentlemen to the kids.

He also has a bit of a brag which I get is fair enough about Mick Kulakowski and reckon he is not kicked out of the club

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoyed that book but I liked how he leaves out all the drug dealing the club did and said oh yeah nah there might have been individuals in the club that did bad stuff lol. My best mates missus parents own the house next door to the old Commonceros club house in Birtchgrove and said that they were noisy but gentlemen to the kids.

He also has a bit of a brag which I get is fair enough about Mick Kulakowski and reckon he is not kicked out of the club
Yeah I noticed he kept a lot of what the club did illegally out of the book, but had no issues talking about his "graveyard in the snowies" that he was famous for before joining the club. He definitely wanted to paint the club in a favourable light. lol Caesar did consider himself on special leave from the Bandidos for a long, long time.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How is Sam going haven’t heard from him in a while? Moudi seems to have chilled a bit these days as well after having a kid. I don’t pretend to know them I just know who they are.
They all have settled down and now it's just new up-and-coming shit ***** that pick on the younger family members to make a name for themselves.

PS didn't they deport Sammy, or is he still in Perth?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently Hamzy clan has put out a 1mil contract on Mustafa Ramlawie. For being friends with the Alameddines. This stuffs out of control

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
They all have settled down and now it's just new up-and-coming shit ***** that pick on the younger family members to make a name for themselves.

PS didn't they deport Sammy, or is he still in Perth?
Lebanon these days they day he got out straight into custody and off to Lebanon.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who’s winning so far? And has Laurie Daley given us the odds from whatever betting agency has him by the nuts?