Hamze family v Alameddine family

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Next underbelly in the making unfolding right before our eyes.

Not sure if a thread about this yet, couldn't find one, so thought I'd start one.

Obviously scary stuff,
Anyone know when, and what started this deadly family fued?

Sounds like the Hamze family are getting owned by the Alamadenne family in a big way from what I find online.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
B4L vs Assyrian Kings. Goes back to the early teens.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a really sad way to live a lifestyle constantly feuding with other people and seeing close relatives being murdered in cold blood.
By far the majority of families coming to this country just want to live in tranquility and support the dogs.
Nothing wrong with that.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually don't GAF about these deadshits, can ALL kill each other go hard, as for the 18yo kid bet he was a **** too it's in the blood.

One point of interest and i'm looking on from afar so not 100% sure i have the stats right, the Alameddine's are kicking arse in the kill stakes that correct? last 4 stiffs have all been Hamaz flavoured i think i'm right.

As long as no innocent bystanders are affected keep it going i say, the law can't condone it or let them go without punishment obviously but none are a loss at all they thieve oxygen good humans need...

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What's B4L
And who is who?
Brothers for Life that was started by Basam Hamze except he recruited a nutter with Afghan heritage from the west called Farhad Quamy which was against the Bankstown faction. So brothers for life turned out to end up killing each other for life lol.

Assyrian Kings that went on to become DLASTHR Gang ended up killing each other as well. One of the main guys in the Assyrian gang also became the head of the Bankstown faction of Brothers 4 Life. It’s all over drugs money and pride.I do hate how the mothers of these people (who often get shot) go no he a good good boy never do nofin. Your like the prick is in SuperMax at Goulburn Mum I fink he do somfin..

Last edited:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another tick for the Alameddine family. Hamzy cousin shit dead, how many are left lol.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just round them all up and let them battle it out in the nullabor plain.
Haha,
Can make it a pay per view thing.
I like the sound of that.
Round em all up and let them face each other head on.
So far, they have just been doing cowardly attacks.

They think they are tough.
Face each other head on and prove how tough they are haha.
Bunch of wankers