Hamiso Tabuai Fidow

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Off contract next year, grew up playing with BBO so they are really close. If cowboys are shit again next year we should go for him to be our long term FB. Reminds me of barba

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dont need backs. And hes over rated imo. He just doesnt answer any questions for us.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't like him at fullback (or centre). He has issues with his involvement. We also don't need anymore wingers.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's got speed, haven't seen much else from him. Overrated for mine.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I tell you who is a gun....Will Kennedy. He is getting better and better. Pace to burn, just glides into the backline and creates for his outside men.

He will be a rep standard fullback in the next few years. Pity the Sharks resigned him. Here's hoping Nico Hynes eventually ends up at fullback and Kennedy might be on the outer. I doubt it, but dreams are free:grinning:

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yh we need a fullback for 2023 and dufty can’t do the job so I reckon Him but we need to focus on a halfback first

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I tell you who is a gun....Will Kennedy. He is getting better and better. Pace to burn, just glides into the backline and creates for his outside men.

He will be a rep standard fullback in the next few years. Pity the Sharks resigned him. Here's hoping Nico Hynes eventually ends up at fullback and Kennedy might be on the outer. I doubt it, but dreams are free:grinning:
Agree he's improving, his only real issue is his defence. Be interesting to see how the Sharks spine works next year

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree he's improving, his only real issue is his defence. Be interesting to see how the Sharks spine works next year
Yeah they have Kennedy, Moylan, Hynes, Trindall and Tracey, as well as Brailey and McInness at hooker and/or McInness and Funuicane at lock

They definitely have some options in their spine. Commentators say Hynes has been bought to play 7 but i can't see it

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Not a superstar but just does all the right things at the right time and place, and makes it look easy